Chapter 125: Congrats and Call

"Man I'm gonna miss them..." Izuku mumbled as he watched Nejire, Tamaki and Mirio take a group photo.

Ochako stood next to izuku while also watching the trío. "We'll see them again. Might be a bit but I'm sure Nejire will convince at least Tamaki to come back right?"

"Yeah. Just kind of sucks though. Everyone's growing up..." izuku looked at Ochako who chuckled before speaking.

"I mean we are to, you turn 17 in like 3 weeks." Ochako teased with a small grin while poking Izuku on the shoulder.

"Dont remind me. I don't wanna get older." Izuku told the girl who smiled while shaking her head.

Ochako shrugged. "I think it'll be nice."

Izuku shook his head. "You will regret saying that." He raised his brows which made the girl giggle.

"Okay old man, let's go." Ochako intertwined her hand with his and started to walk toward the group who had formed around Nejire and the other graduates.

Izuku walked a bit in front of Ochako and scowled at her. "Do not call me old man."

"Awe, sorry young man I won't do it again." Ochako teased with a smug grin on her face.

Izuku rolled his eyes as they neared the trio that had turned into a small group because of other U.A students.

Mirio glanced over to the two as they got closer. A grin appeared on his face as he walked over to the two and put out his fist. "What's up bro?"

Izuku smiled and fist bumped him. "Nothing much man, congrats on graduating. Football won't be the same without ya'"

Mirio chuckled. "Yeah man, I'm gonna miss the hell out of it. Hey maybe if you guys make finals next year I'll stop in and watch the game."

Izuku nodded. "Hell yeah bro. Sounds fun."

Mirio nodded and looked over to Ochako who started to speak. "Congratulations Mirio."

Mirio nodded again while putting his fist up toward Ochako for a fist bump. "Thanks dude."

Ochako fist bumped him with a grin on her face. "No problem."

Tamaki walked up next to Mirio with Nejire close behind. "Hey guys, thanks for coming."

Izuku and Ochako looked to Tamaki who had a grin on his face. "No problem dude, of course we wanted to see you graduate. Mr.Back up needed to see his lead."

Tamaki chuckled at the reference to the previous year. "Yeah, guess so."

Nejire giggled as she looked over to Ochako. "Ahh! That outfit!"

Ochako looked down at herself. She had a full black combo, black tight shirt with a black skirt to match, the underside of the skirt being pink. Along with that she had a white cropped jacket covering down to her midsection. The white matching her white shoes with pink laces, which also matched the underside of her skirt. "Cute right?!"

Nejire walked between Izuku and Ochako. "Yeah! It's adorable!"

Izuku looked at Nejire who had wedged herself in between him and Ochako, then over to Tamaki and Mirio who chuckled. "Girls right?"

Izuku laughed while nodding. "Yeah."

"Yo!"

Izuku,Tamaki, and Mirio looked over to see Katsuki with a huge grin on his face as he jogged to them with his arms out. "Congrats boys!"

Katsuki wrapped both Tamaki and Mirio into a hug. Tamaki cringed and Katsuki laughed at him. "Not much of a hugger are ya'"

Tamaki backed away from Katsuki and dusted off his shoulders. "And that's exactly why you hugged me."