Chapter 136: Introducing the Idol's

Uh hey...been a while huh? As of right now it's February 21st(now March 9th, it took me like 3 weeks to write this cuz I kept losing motivation.) almost 3 months since the last update. A lot has happened in my personal life and honestly writing romance out of any genre was not on my bucket list and still kind of isn't. But I feel bad for not updating for so long so I'm gonna at least try and write a chapter.

"Keigo"

Izuku and Keigo stood across from each other. Both had small smiles on their faces.

"Izuku."

Izuku cringed. "Dude don't call me izuku." Izuku laughed and Keigo scowled. "But you called me Keigo."

"Yeah cause' you told me I could!"

"Touché." Keigo looked behind Izuku and to Ochako who was smiling. Keigo nodded and waved. "Uraraka, how are you?"

Ochako's smile widened and she giggled. "I'm great! You?" Keigo chuckled while putting his hand down to his side. "Couldn't ask for better."

"Good!"

Ochako looked behind Keigo and saw Kyoka with her father. Her eyes lit up and she smiled again as she jogged over to the girl. "Kyoka!"

"Hi Ochako." Kyoka smiled as Ochako wrapped her arms around her.

"How are you? I didn't know you worked here!"

Kyoka chuckled as the two stopped hugging. "Yeah it's my parent's business so I've been taking shifts to help out."

"And much help you've been." Kyoka's father ruffled her hair. "Ah! Kyotoku, how are you?" Ochako offered her hand to the man who chuckled. "I'm good, surprised you remembered my name."

Ochako giggled as the man shook her hand. Keigo walked up to the three and leaned against the counter. "Alright Yu should be here soon, remember Kyoka don't be a fangirl."

"I won't;I won't!"

The group chuckled amongst themselves and the door to the store opened.

Keigo turned to the door and smirked. "Speak of the devil"

There stood Yu Takeyama along with the rest of her idol group. Yu dropped her sunglasses down from her eyes to the bridge of her nose and grinned. "Keigo"

Keigo snorted and started to walk toward the woman. "Don't give me that shit come here." He opened up his arms and Yu giggled.

She ran up to him and wrapped her arms under his. "Ahhhh it's so good to see you!" She squeezed Keigo and he chuckled while patting her head. "Good to see you too."

Ochako and Kyoka side eyed each other. 'I guess they were close back then.' The two thought to themselves.

Ochako's thoughts continued. 'If izuku hugged another girl like that I would smack him in the mouth...'

As if on queue Izuku wrapped his arm around Ochako's waist while standing next to her. She squeaked a bit and looked over to him to see him staring back. A sly grin on his face. "You have nothing to worry about."

Ochako blushed a bit and smiled while nodding.

Yu backed off of Keigo and turned to her idol group. "Okay let me introduce everyone!" She said as if there were more than only two girls behind her.

Yu first walked up to a girl maybe an inch taller than her, Yu being 5'4. The woman had blonde short hair and yellow eyes. "This is Tatsuma Ryuko! Her stage name is Ryukyu!"

Kyoka could be seen with her eye twitching slightly, the urge to fangirl was too much.

"Hi! It's so nice to meet some of Yu's friends." Ryuko smiled at the group who all smiled back.