Chapter 121: Camie's Graduation

It was the end of June, the day that Nejire, Tamaki and Mirio graduated from U.A, and also the same day as Camie graduated from Shiketsu.

Katsuki woke up and rolled out of bed. He smacked his alarm off and sighed. He was exhausted, lately he had noticed Camie wanted to have sex way more than before.

At this point he didn't even want to anymore, not because it didn't satisfy him but because he was always sore.

He walked over to his dresser and got out a nice outfit to go to her graduation. Luckily it was earlier in the morning so it was before U.A's.

Katsuki took off his pants from when he slept and threw them in his hamper. He waltzed out into his hallway and to the bathroom a few doors down.

He looked in the mirror, he had small bags under his eyes. He really wasn't looking forward to today, of course camie would be home until at least august but just the fact that she was done with school freaked him out.

He turned on the water in the sink and drenched his face with water to wake himself up.

"Morning kid." His mother said as she walked into the bathroom.

"Morning Ma'." Katsuki greeted the woman as he took his toothbrush and rinsed it off.

"How are you feeling?" Mitsuki asked as she grabbed her toothbrush.

"Bleh." Katsuki mumbled as he put toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"Bummed?" Mitsuki asked as she rinsed off her toothbrush.

Katsuki nodded as he put his toothbrush in his mouth and started to brush.

"Hey at least you have the summer, just means you'll have to do everything you wanna do." Mitsuki told the boy as she started to brush her teeth.

Katsuki just nodded.

'This is gonna be a long day...'

"You think we're overdressing?" Ochako asked izuku as she tugged her collar a bit.

"Yeah probably, but we look damn good doin' it." Izuku grinned as he looked in the bathroom mirror.

Ochako smiled and shook her head.

"Wearing a tuxedo wasn't on my bingo card this year." She said also looking into the mirror and looking at herself.

"You look good though, so don't worry about it." Izuku turned to the girl and adjusted her collar for her.

Ochako giggled as izuku patted her head.

"My girlfriend is very handsome." Izuku chuckled and Ochako laughed.

"Awww I'm flattered." Ochako told the boy while squeezing down on his cheek.

"Come on, you're gonna be late!" Inko called out from the hallway.

"Okay!" Izuku raised his voice slightly.

"Alright let's get out of here, you driving?" Izuku said to Ochako who nodded.

"Yeah!" Ochako grinned, ever since she turned 16 and got her license she had loved to drive places.

"Alright." Izuku chuckles as Ochako runs past him and into the hallway.

"See you later inko!" Ochako says before running down the stairs and outside of the house.

Inko walks up behind izuku who was smiling at the door Ochako had just ran out of.

"Have fun sweetie." Inko kissed him on the cheek and he smiled.

"I will, see you later mama." Izuku said before he ran down the stairs and ran outside to follow Ochako.