Chapter 60:Late Night Conversation

This chapter signifies that this story is now the longest I've ever written! In amount of chapter's and amount of time it takes to read (as shown on the stories cover) if you've been here since the beginning then woohoo, if not then...woohoo you're still here! I genuinely thought after almost a year without consistent updates that I would drop this story but then I started cookin up ideas and a little over a month later after being on chapter 24. We're on chapter 60! Also if I still have your attention...would you guys rather see a bakugo and Tsu ship or a bakugo and camie ship? I could always just leave it as bakugo being alone tho lol. Lmk

Ochako woke up and yawned.

"Morning!" Izuku was in front of her leaning over her car seat.

"WAH!" She yelled after practically being Jump-scared.

"We're home!" Izuku chuckled as he got back out of the car.

Ochako looked out of the car and saw that they were back at her house. "What time is it?" Ochako asked as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"2 in the morning. And we have school tomorrow so I'm gonna crash on your couch." Izuku chuckled as he grabbed Ochako's bag out from under her feet.

"Okay, I should be able to go back to sleep I'm still super tired...when did I fall asleep anyways?" Ochako asked as she got up out of the car and stretched.

"Like 10:30, so I could imagine you'll be able to fall back asleep just fine." Izuku chuckled as he put out his hand.

Ochako took it and he lead her to the front door. He had let her parents know earlier in the night that they would be there late and to leave the door unlocked so he just opened it without any issue.

He walked in and up the stairs with Ochako slowly following behind. At this point she had started to doze off again. Izuku noticed this and lead her to her room. He laid her down in the bed and smiled.

"Goodnight Ochako." He bent down and kissed the girl on her forehead.

"I love you." He said before turning around.

There stood Ochako's father illuminated by the moonlight, he had a dumb grin on his face.

"Welcome home guys..." He stifled out a small laugh and beckoned izuku to follow him out.

The two left and izuku closed Ochako's door behind him. "So did you guys have fun?" Her father asked as izuku followed him into the kitchen where he turned on the light.

"Yeah, it was a great time." Izuku smiled proud of the trip he was able to create for the two.

"You really outdid yourself kid...I mean how much money did you spend in total?" Ochako's father asks as he pours a cup of water for the two of them.

"Uh...if we take all expenses including gas to get there and back I'd say...3 grand..." He said making the man's eyes widen.

"Bro...where the hell did you get all of that money? No way you got it from working only two months." Her father said sounding more like a friend to izuku than his girlfriend's father.

"Saved up money from birthdays and stuff...my mother wouldn't let me help her back when things were rough, so I decided I'd spend it on the second most important woman in my life." Izuku smiled to himself and Ochako's father walked up to him, placing the cup of water on the counter in front of him.

"Mama's always first, I'm happy you remember that." Ochako's father smiles as he walks back to the other side of the kitchen.

Izuku chuckles. "It was a lot though, gas alone was maybe 400-500...the hotel for 2 nights was 1500, the gift I got her was 500, and then going around the city earlier today was another 500. Food is so damn expensive down there." He says while picking up his water and taking a sip.

"Yeah Miyazaki is pretty expensive like that." Ochako's father laughed.

"Oh by the way, I shouldn't be expecting a grandchild anytime soon should I?" Her father said causing izuku to choke on the water. He had a small coughing fit while shaking his head. Once he stopped he cleared his throat.

"No, you don't have to worry about that! We didn't go that far..." He looked at the man baffled at the comment before realizing what he said didn't sound much better.

"Listen kid, if it were anyone else I'd have you by the neck choking you out. A father's little girl is sacred to them, so my father like instincts are telling me to protect her, especially because I know how boys can be when it comes to hormones. After all I was one." Ochako's father starts and izuku gulps.

"I understand...I couldn't imagine to be honest." Izuku closed his eyes and chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"But I can assure you, I won't do anything to hurt your daughter." He opened his eyes and became serious.

The man smiled. "I know that much kid, you've been together a year and it's the happiest I've ever seen Ochako." He said with Izuku also smiling.

"So." Ochako's father put out a hand.

"I thank you for taking care of my daughter. I'm forever in debt to you." The man smiled and Izuku looked at him in awe before smiling again and putting his hand out.

The two shared a firm handshake.

"It's my job sir, and seeing her happy makes me the happiest man alive so you don't have to worry about it stopping anytime soon." The hand shake ends and her father face palms.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you can call me dad."

Izuku chuckles. "Sorry." He apologizes and the man just chuckles and pats his shoulder.

"Good job kid, I'm gonna head to bed I'll see you in the morning okay?" Ochako's father tells him as he backs up and grabs his water.

"Yeah, goodnight sir." Izuku smiled at the man who nodded while shaking his head.

"Night kid." He said before leaving the room.

Izuku stood alone. He was exhausted, the whole weekend had his energy to a new low.

He sighed in relief,a smile was still on his face though. He sat down on a small chair that was right next to the kitchen island. He leaned his head on the cold island.

'I'm so happy it went well...' He thought to himself before slowly falling asleep.

This was the end of one of Izuku's best weekends in his whole life. His plan was a complete success and he gave Ochako the trip that he wanted to so bad. That along with basically getting the stamp of approval from her father made him the happiest guy on earth.