Chapter 54:The Reason and The Trip

Izuku and Ochako sat in his car in the parking lot of the mall. Izuku had gotten what he needed but didn't tell Ochako.

"You ready?" Izuku asks the girl who nods.

Izuku pulls out of the parking lot and starts to drive to his house. Ochako notices this and looks at him confused.

"Uhm...are we going to your house?" She asks the boy who laughs.

"Yeah, your parents wanted me to take you for the weekend starting this morning. That's cool with you right?" Izuku looked at her with a smug smirk on his face.

Ochako laughed. "What really happened?" She asked the boy who chuckled.

"I asked them if I could keep you until Monday. For real though is that cool with you?" Izuku looked at the girl as they sat at a red light.

Ochako nodded. "Sure, can we stop at my place though so I can grab clothes?" Ochako asks the boy who laughs.

"Tomorrow we can." A smirk appears on Izuku's face as he looks over at her.

"I wanna see you in my clothes tomorrow." His smirk turns into an evil grin and Ochako blushes.

"Even at school?" Ochako stumbles over her words a bit which makes izuku laugh.

"Who said we're going to school?" Izuku asks the girl who just stares at him as they pull down his road and close to his house.

"What do you mean..." Ochako mumbled as they pulled into his driveway.

"I got somewhere I wanna go with you. I'll drive obviously." Izuku tells the girl as he shuts off the car and opens his door.

"Where?" Ochako asks as she also exits the car.

"That's a surprise." Izuku shuts his door and walks toward the house.

"Oh..." Ochako mumbles as she follows the boy to the door.

All of the lights in the home were off, this confused Ochako. "Is Inko here?" She asked the boy who shook his head no while unlocking the door.

"Where is she??" Ochako asked, inko was almost always home.

"Bakugo's house. I told you I got the house to ourselves. Even though we're leaving early in the morning." Izuku chuckled and Ochako became even more confused.

"How long is the drive to wherever you're taking us?" She asks as the two step in the house.

"13 hours." Izuku says and Ochako's eyes widen.

"WHAT!" She yells as Izuku turns on the lights.

"Yup, we're leaving at...let me see....3:30 in the morning should be good." Izuku casually says as he walks up the stairs and toward his room.

Ochako was baffled at how casually he mentioned a 13 hour drive. "Okay wait are you serious?" Ochako had to question the boy as she followed him.

"Yup, it's a special occasion so, I want to." Izuku opens his door and walks inside.

"Special occasion?" Ochako questions as izuku takes off his backpack and lays it next to his bed.

"Wanna know why I took you to the mall today?" Izuku asks as he takes his shirt off and throws it in his hamper.

"Why?" Ochako watches the boy lay down in bed and put his hand behind his head onto the backboard of the bed.

"Because it's been a year to the day since we first did that. That's why I kept mentioning the first time we were there. Also why I took you to that restaurant, same one from then." Izuku smiled to himself, proud of his own memory serving him right.

"Wait really?!" Ochako's brows raised a bit as a surprised expression appeared on her face.

"Yup! And you know what that means?" Izuku looked at the girl and her eyes widened.

"No way!" She said and izuku started laughing.

"Yup, Saturday is our one year anniversary." He says with a big grin on his face.

Ochako puts her hands on her head. "Oh my god I completely forgot I'm so sorry!" Ochako apologized as she neared the boys bed.

Izuku shook his head. "Don't be, it's felt so short I can't even blame you for forgetting." He told the girl as she jumped onto his bed.

She sat on her knees with a frown on her face.

"I feel bad though...you're taking me on a road trip for it and I completely forgot it was even happening. I'm sorry..." She apologized again. Izuku just sighed and took his hands out from behind his head.

"Come here" He told her while holding his hands out.

Ochako smiled and threw herself forward onto him.

"You sure it's okay? I mean it's a whole year...feel like I should've remembered the date..." She snuggles up to him and lays her head on his chest looking up at him.

"I already said it's fine." He chuckled while hugging her.

Ochako smiled at her boyfriend's ability to reassure her, it made her incredibly happy.

One year, it was crazy to the both of them. It felt so quick for both of them.

"We should probably go to bed right...especially since we're leaving at 3:30..." Ochako asked the boy who looked down at her with a smirk.

"I'm the one who needs to sleep since I'm driving, you'll be sleeping again by 4 I can guarantee it." Izuku chuckles as Ochako nods.

"Damn right." She says before giggling.

Izuku adjusts the two so that his head in now on his pillow. "I should actually sleep to be honest. If I go to sleep now I can have a good 6 hours before I gotta get up." Izuku explained as Ochako also adjusted herself so she was comfortable.

"Yeah you're right." She says before getting up and walking to the door where she turned off the light.

She slowly started to pull down her pants and Izuku panicked. "W-woah! What are you doing?!" He covered his eyes.

Ochako giggled. "I run hot, so I'm taking my pants off to sleep." She told the boy who didn't take his hands off of his face.

"But!"

"Izuku look at me." Ochako interrupted him while laughing.

Izuku gulped but slowly took his hands off of his eyes. Ochako was illuminated by the moonlight.
He stared at her as she grabbed the waistband of her underwear and grinned while trying not to laugh.

"Surprise!" She said to izuku who just continued to stare at her with a grin slowly forming.

"Granny panties!"