Chapter 134: Shop

Keigo walked down the street in town. He could've gone to his family's house but he was stalling.

He was anxious to go back home.

So instead he decided to go to a music shop he went to when he was younger. He walked up to the purple themed shop and smiled while looking up at the sign.

'It's open, good.'

Keigo opened the glass door and a small bell was rung, alerting someone who was sitting with her feet up on the counter

"Hello there." The girl told Keigo before looking back down to her phone.

"Where's the old man?! Wait don't tell me they sold the shop!"

The girl sighed while putting her phone into her pocket and bringing her feet down from the counter. "If you're talking about my dad he's in the back. He's been making me work out here to get experience."

Keigo slowly nodded. "Wait...you're his kid?! Oh wow I haven't seen you since you were this big!"

Keigo put his hand toward his stomach and the girl just sniffled and nodded. "I'll go get him for you." She turned around but Keigo stopped her.

"Wait, I just came to visit if he's not around it's fine...Kyoka is it?"

Kyoka turned back to the man and nodded. "Yup, Kyoka Jiro."

Keigo smiled and clenched his fist. "Yes;I remembered." He chuckled with a mini celebration.

Kyoka raised a brow while fully turning her body toward him. "And you are?"

Keigo chuckled while rubbing his nose. "Keigo Takami. Nice to meet ya'"

Kyoka nodded and turned around. "Likewise; I'll go get my dad now. Just wait here."

Keigo just nodded as Kyoka disappeared into the back. He looked around the shop and smiled. 'Just like old times.'

"Keigo! My boy!"

Keigo looked over to see Kyoka's father walking back out of the back with Kyoka close behind. "Hey!! Mr.Jiro!" Keigo walked over to the man who raised his arms for a hug.

Keigo hugged him. "Damn man your hair is longer than when I last saw you." Keigo laughed and Mr.Jiro joined him. "Yeah, I've grown it out over the years. Speaking of;how many has it been?"

Keigo backed up. "Pft....probably like 6 or 7?"

Kyoka watched the two speak. 'Why does his name sound familiar...and not because of dad mentioning it...'

"Wow, it's been a long time kid. How are you; where have you been?"

Keigo chuckled. "I reside in America now, been doing music over there actually."

Kyoka's father's eyes lit up. "Oh really? That's amazing! You'll have to show me your catalog." Keigo chuckled and nodded. "I have a few songs you might like." He told the man.

Kyoka was just staring at Keigo. Keigo noticed this and glanced over to her. "You okay?" Kyoka snapped out of her staring and nodded. "I'm fine, your name just sounds familiar. "

Keigo nodded. "Makes sense I am a top billboard artist in America." A smug grin appeared on his face and Kyoka shook her head. "No not because of your music..."

Keigo's eye twitched a bit and he cleared his throat. "Okay then."

Kyoka's father chuckled. "Top of the billboards huh? I guess you're doing mighty fine then. Good for you."

Keigo smiled and shook his head. "I can't take all of the credit; wouldn't have perfected my craft without learning the basics from you."

Kyoka's father laughed. "You give me to much credit Keigo!"

Kyoka snapped her fingers and pointed to Keigo. "That's it!"

Keigo looked over to her and raised a brow. "What?"

"You're the one who's on the songs with Midoriya!"

Keigo's eyes lit up. "Oh deku! Yeah." Keigo laughed a bit.

"You know him?"

Kyoka nodded. "We're classmates and he's a friend. Even if not a close friend a friend nonetheless."

Keigo nodded. "Well that's cool; do you make music like your dear old dad?"

Kyoka felt a small blush of embarrassment form on her face. She looked to the side and slowly nodded. "A little bit..."

Kyoka's father sighed. "She does, she doesn't let me or her mother listen to it though."

Keigo raised a brow at Kyoka who sighed. "I don't think you guys would like it."

"How about you show me? I won't be as hard on you as your parents. Also I'm really curious now." Keigo chuckled and Kyoka seemed a bit taken back.

"Uh...yeah I guess I can. If you want you can come to the back I'll let you listen on some headphones."

Keigo quickly nodded before looking at Kyoka's father. "Am I allowed?"

The man nodded. "Of course Keigo, go on ahead."

Keigo quickly followed Kyoka to the back of the shop. She grabbed her phone. "Have you uploaded the songs?"

Kyoka shook her head no as she scrolled on her phone. "No, but I have downloaded them to my phone."

Keigo slowly nodded as Kyoka rummaged through her pockets and grabbed a pair of AirPods she had. "Here you go." She handed him the case.

Keigo opened the case and started to inspect them. Kyoka rolled her eyes. "I keep them clean, just do it already."

Keigo chuckled before taking the AirPods out and putting them in his ears. "Alright, let it play!"

Katsuki burped as he put down his fork and knife. "Ahhh...that was good."

Camie giggled. "Right?! This place is awesome!" She picked up a napkin and wiped her mouth.

Katsuki chuckled and nodded. "I didn't think spicy ramen could be that good, we'll definitely have to visit this place again before you leave."

Camie nodded while smiling. Both of their minds clouded with the thought of her leaving. It hadn't gotten any better. It was to the point where each night Katsuki wasn't with Camie she would silently sob to herself while trying to sleep.

"I agree!" Camie told Katsuki as the boy waved down a waitress for the check.

"Anyways, where to next?" Katsuki looked back to Camie who put her palm on her chin while leaning onto the table.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. Anywhere you wanna go?"

Katsuki shrugged as the check was placed on the table. Katsuki brought out his debit card and put it in the small black envelope like piece before standing up.

"Let's go, we can figure it out on the way to the car."

Camie nodded and got up as well, grabbing her things and checking her pockets to make sure she had everything.

"All right."

"Let's go!"