Chapter 69: Nice.

It's fitting that the one chapter I genuinely didn't know how to name ended up being the 69th. I can just say nice as a cover up!

Bakugo drove down the street with a straight face. He and Camie had just finished doing the deed in his backseat and he was driving her home.

"So...is this a one time thing?" Camie asked the boy who didn't answer.

They sat in silence. Bakugo had only wanted to keep going after the game ended because he was frustrated and needed to relieve stress.

It worked.

After a few minutes of silence Bakugo pulled off to the side of the road.

"Why the hell did you choose to make out with me of all things to distract me from the game?" Bakugo asked the girl who sighed.

"Because...I thought you were hot." Camie answered and Bakugo shook his head.

"Do you just fuck any guy you think is hot? Like what's the deal." Bakugo asks the girl who shakes her head.

"Bakugo I don't know...why are you asking?" Camie questions him.

"Because out of all of the girls I've had one night stands with..." Bakugo paused and closed his eyes.

"You're the only one who I've had the urge to do it with again..." He said making the girls eyes widen.

"I-I don't know what to say to that..." Camie told the boy who laughed.

"I don't know what I even expected you to say anyways." He replied while opening his eyes and looking over to the girl bringing his hand up to her chin.

"Tell me Camie...do you want me again?"

Kota and Eri walked down the road toward Eri's home. Eri was still shocked at what Izuku had done.

"Eri he's gonna be alright...he didn't really hurt the kid so he shouldn't get into to much trouble you know?" Kota tried to comfort the girl who just sighed.

"I've never seen him so angry...it scared me. Since we've met again he's just seemed super sweet and level headed..." Eri says and Kota nervously laughs.

"I mean to be fair you literally met him again yesterday." Kota said to the girl who snapped out of her sad mood and tried not to laugh instead letting out a little giggle.

"Yeah you're right..." The girl looks at Kota who was just smiling back at her. She smiles back at him.

"Thanks Kota, I appreciate it." Eri thanked the boy while stopping putting out her hand.

Kota looked at her confused as he stopped. He looked down at her hand.

He slowly raised his hand toward hers and she grabbed it. A small blush appeared on his face and he looked back up to her face. She also had a small blush on her face but she was smiling.

"Thank you, for real." She giggled and squeezed his hand.

"It's fine..." He didn't really know what to say. He still had a huge blush on his face.

Eri took the hand that wasn't holding Kota's and grabbed his other hand. Now standing in front of him she held both of his hands.

Kota's mind became mush.

"W-what are you doing?" Kota asked the girl who shrugged.

"I don't know...I just like how warm your hands are..." Eri replied to the boy while putting both of their hands up in front of him.

Her fingers intertwined with his but he didn't hold her hands like she was. Eri puffed her cheeks.

"Hold my hand..." She mumbled and the boy immediately obliged.