Chapter 100: Promise

Chapter 100, to think I was gonna stop at chapter 25 after I lost the plot. (For the story and life lol)

Good thing I found both.

Thanks for reading, especially to the few who consistently vote for the story, you know who you are and thank you. It keeps me motivated to keep writing lol.

Ochako yawned as she slowly opened her eyes. She rolled over and bumped into Izuku who was lying next to her. Completely out.

She smiled and giggled as she started to actually wake up and be aware of her surroundings. She put her hand on the boys face, cupping his cheek.

"Merry Christmas Izuku." She said to the boy while smiling.

Izuku and Inko were at the Uraraka household to celebrate Christmas. Inko got a bit depressed around Christmas since it was the season that Hisashi passed away, Izuku was the same, but Ochako was able to balance out his feelings. So he was mostly able to stay in good spirits.

Ochako continued to watch the boy sleep, his calm face put her at ease. She brushed the boys hair out of his face.

The boys eyes slowly fluttered open. Once he saw her he immediately smiled. "Good morning." He said as he readjusted himself so that he'd be comfortable.

"Morning." Ochako smiled as izuku struggled to keep his eyes open.

"What time is it?" Izuku mumbled as he closed his eyes again.

"8:30" The girl replies with a tiny giggle.

"Mmm...Merry Christmas." Izuku mumbled to the girl.

Ochako giggled. "Merry Christmas." She replied as she started to mess with the boys hair, running her fingers through it.

Izuku opened his eyes and smiled. "I could get used to waking up to that face." He told the girl who giggled.

"At this point you probably are used to it." Ochako continued to giggle as izuku sat up and yawned.

"You're right." He smiles as he looks out the window to see snow falling.

"Hey Ochako, what did you get me for Christmas?" Izuku said now fully awake with a smirk on his face.

Ochako sits up and snickers. "You'll just have to find out when we get to opening presents." She says to the boy who laughs.

"Thought I could catch you off guard." Izuku said as he rolled his legs off of the bed and stood up onto his feet.

"Ahhh." Izuku groaned as he stretched and yawned.

"You sure you wanna get up now?" Ochako asked the boy as she looked over to him.

"Sooner we get up the sooner we open presents." Izuku grinned as he walked over to his bag and took out a shirt.

"That's true." Ochako got up out of the bed and walked over to izuku who put on a cozy shirt.

She wrapped her arms around the boys waist and pushed her face up against his back.

"I'm really happy that we can spend another Christmas together." Ochako smiled as the boy patted her hands.

"I am too, this year we even got the matching Pajama's." Izuku says as he looks in the mirror over Ochako's dresser and smiles at the two of them.

"Yeah! It was really cute of your mom to get that for us." Ochako giggled as she backed off of Izuku.

"I agree, matching is fun. Got good pictures out of it as well." Izuku smiled as he turned back toward the girl.

Before the two could continue talking a small knock was heard on Ochako's door.