Chapter 92: Explosive Encounter

It's weird to me that Deku's true power has over 171k reads. In all honesty I don't even enjoy it like I used to. Then again I'll probably say the same about this in a few years time. Maybe by then this'll have a lot more reads. Deserves it more than Deku's true power lol.

56-0. The best game in U.A's history.

It was a completely one sided game, Seiai didn't get into the red zone once the entire time. Izuku and Kota both being starters meant that Seiai couldn't just over cover one of the receivers like they did the previous year with izuku.

Izuku and Kota both tied for 4 touchdown's each. Barely anyone else touched the ball besides them.

Izuku sat in his car with Ochako in the passenger seat. Kota and Eri were in the back.

"That was great." Izuku said to himself as he started his car.

"Told you that you wouldn't beat me." Kota said to the boy as he smacked his neck from the back of his seat.

"Aye you little shit, you didn't win either. It was a tie!" Izuku laughed as he swung his arm back narrowly missing Kota.

"Eri." Izuku called the girl who raised a brow. "Yeah?" She asked the boy.

"Get revenge for me will ya'?" Izuku asked and Eri giggled before playing smacking Kota in the neck.

Both Eri and Kota started play fighting.

Ochako yawned. "Im tired..." The girl mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

She had spent most of the game cheering for U.A so she was exhausted.

"Same, it's been a while since I've ran that much. Maybe I'll have to do the dreaded cardio in the gym." Izuku cringed as he pulled out of the school.

"Cardio is king!" Kota yelled as he grabbed Eri's wrists stopping her from hitting him.

Izuku shook his head no as he continued to drive.

Bakugo had also left with Camie, deciding to drive her back home instead of to his house. The Bakugo household had become more and more like a place for people to crash at. Toga had almost fully moved in, barely even going back to Izuku's house.

"Man that game was awesome." Camie said with a small giggle as she held Bakugo's hand.

"Yeah, having Deku back on the team is great! I have a feeling we're gonna take home another title if things keep heating up like this." Bakugo said to the girl as they neared her home.

"You wanna stay the night tonight?" Camie asked the boy who laughed. "Sure." He replies as they pull into her driveway.

Someone was sitting at her door. Camie raised a brow. "Were you expecting someone?" Bakugo asked as he turned off the car.

"No...I wasn't." Camie replies and Bakugo becomes suspicious.

"Well let's go see what they want." Bakugo said as he opened his door.

"Okay." Camie answered also getting out of the car.

The two walked to her front door and there sat Inasa. Bakugo immediately wanted to turn back.

"Katsuki Bakugo." Inasa stood up and grinned.

"Inasa why are you here?" Camie asks the boy who walks toward Bakugo.

"I wanted to get info on the whereabouts of Izuku Midoriya, since I'd like to have a word with him. So this is perfect." Camie tried to step in front of Inasa but he quickly pushed her out of the way.

"Yo don't fuckin push her you asshole!" Bakugo said to Inasa as the taller boy neared him.

"And what are you gonna do about it? Gonna threaten me like your little boyfriend Izuku Midoriya?" Inasa scoffed as he grabbed Bakugo by the collar.