Chapter 124: Casual

I made a random MHA x Tokyo ghoul story, if you wouldn't mind I'd love if some of you go read it and let me know what u think so far :)

Also, I love writing realistic moments in this story, like ways the couples interact with each other. Only problem being it takes up a lot of chapters and I only have 76 left until I can't do anymore in this story. In that time I need to finish their whole third year along with the current arc we're on. So I'll probably end up slowing down with the cutesy chapters where nothing much happens.

Instead, I think I might make a separate book with this whole story still being canon, and have events that happened "off screen" be actually fleshed out. (Such as both valentines days) and other things like that.

It's a maybe, but I'm leaning toward it.

Katsuki laid on Camie's bed. Camie was busy in the shower. Camie asked for them to engage in the devils tango.

Katsuki rejected the offer, telling her that he was tired.

Camie stood in the shower, she had finished washing herself and was now just sitting on the shower floor. She didn't do this, ever.

She twirled her hair as she stared at the shower wall in front of her.

'Is he...' Camie thought to when Katsuki had said no.

He didn't seem angry, but she couldn't help but think the worst.

'What if he is planning on breaking up with me...' Camie thought to herself as she continued to twirl her hair in her fingers.

Camie heard a knock on the door and stood up. "YEAH?!" She yelled before hearing Katsuki yell back.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Katsuki yelled and Camie sniffled before standing up.

"YEAH IM FINE!" She yelled back.

"CAN I COME IN?" Katsuki asked her and she looked down at herself.

She was already clean.

"YEAH!" She yelled back to the boy.

The door slowly opened and Katsuki walked in.

"Hey." He said to the girl who was still behind the shower curtain.

"Hey..." She mumbled back.

"You okay? You're taking longer than usual." Katsuki asked the girl.

She smiled a bit as she looked down.

"I'm fine..." She mumbled to the boy.

"Then can I join you?" He asked the girl who blushed a bit.

She reached her hand out and opened the shower curtain. Katsuki stood in front of it.

"Hey." Katsuki smiled while looking Camie up and down.

"Hey." Camie smiled.

Katsuki quickly undressed and jumped into the shower. The two looked at each other.

"So...what do you wanna do?" Camie asked the boy who turned away and grabbed body wash.

"I don't know about you but I'm gonna wash off." Katsuki smiled.

Camie grinned and giggled. "That is what you do in a shower huh." She said to the boy who nodded as he grabbed a wash cloth.

Katsuki looked at the girls hands. He raised a brow.

"Wrinkly fingers." He said as he grabbed one of her hands.

"Huh?! Oh yeah." Camie looked at Katsuki as he raised his hand up and looked at her fingers.