Chapter 3:Izuku's Realization

Izuku walked back into his biology class and sat down.

"You okay Izuku?" Ochako asks as Izuku rummages through his bag.

"Uh...yeah." Izuku answers as he pulls out his notebook for biology.

The teacher does attendance and gives the students their syllabus and requirements for the class. Izuku writes down his needs and closes his notebook.

Ochako mimics him and does the same.

"All right class you can just sit and wait for the bell now." The teacher says.

Izuku puts away his stuff and puts his head down his desk.

"Hey Izukuuuuu." Ochako says getting his attention.

He turns his head over to Ochako.

"Yeah?" Izuku says looking at her.

"Wanna come over my house tonight? I bet my parents would love to see you." Ochako says with her normal grin.

Izuku was slightly taken back.

He hadn't been asked to go to someone's house since elementary school. Yes it was depressing but so was Izuku's life.

"Uh...yeah I'll ask my mom." Izuku says sounding like a complete loser.

Ochako nods.

"Can I talk to her as well?" Ochako says.

"I miss auntie Inko." She continues with a big smile.

Izuku smiles and nods.

"Yeah sure, after this class I'll walk outside and call her, you can talk to her there if you wanna join me." Izuku says nonchalantly which surprises himself.

'I guess since we were friends for so long I can talk to her easier then others...' Izuku thinks to himself as Ochako nods to his words.

"Sounds good." Ochako says to him while stretching out her arms.

"I'm so happy you're here you know." Ochako says suddenly.

Izuku blushes a bit and gulps.

"Why?" He asks feeling self conscious.

"Well why wouldn't I be, don't you remember how close we were? We did almost everything together so of course I'm happy you're here." Ochako says while Izuku starts to smile.

"I forgot we did so much, it was pretty fun." He says smiling.

'I guess I can talk to people but only if they start a conversation...' Izuku thinks to himself after realizing he felt oddly comfortable.

"I know right! I miss it so much, but now since you're back we can make even more memories and have even more fun!" Izuku nods in agreement.

The bell rings and Izuku and Ochako both gather their things and walk outside the main entrance.

Izuku pulled out his phone and FaceTime called his mom who was on her break between shifts by now.

She quickly answered.

"Hey honey, is something wrong?" inko asks her son.

"No mom, I was just wondering if I could go to a friends house after school." Izuku says smiling at Ochako.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN! WHO IS IT?!" Inko yells startling both Izuku and Ochako.

"Well, it's Ochako Uraraka, remember her?" Izuku asks his mom.

"Oh my gosh it's been so long! Are her parents okay with it?" Inko asks.

"Yes they won't mind." Ochako says walking into frame making Inko almost faint.