Chapter 64: Toga's Troubles

"Midoriya, welcome back kid." Yagi greeted to Izuku as he walked onto the football field.

"Hey coach, don't worry this time I won't disappear and miss practice." Izuku chuckled and Yagi smiled.

"Good to hear." He says as the rest of the team groups up.

"Alright boys, tomorrow's the season opener. This year, once again, it's against Shiketsu. So, let's get out there and practice so we can kick their asses just like we did last year!" Yagi tells the whole team who all start to get hyped up.

Kota was quiet. He was incredibly serious, so getting all hyped up wasn't something he did often. Unless he was playing the game.

"Midoriya, you're the sub for tomorrow since you've missed practices. Remember that." Yagi told the boy who sighed and nodded.

"Alright, then let's go boys!" Yagi said as the team started practice.

Back at Izuku's house Ochako and Toga were hanging out in his room.

"So, how was your weekend with izuku?" Toga asked with a smirk.

"It was really fun, he was so sweet!" Ochako giggled as she sat down on his bed.

"That's nice, I see he gave you a gift." Toga says as she walks up and looks at her neck.

"Yeah! It was so awesome! The sun was setting and he pulled it out of his vest pocket and gave it to me." Ochako giggled while remembering the recent memory.

"Oh, baby....that's not what I was talking about." Toga giggled and Ochako looked at her confused.

"Here look." Toga took out her phone and put her camera up to Ochako.

She took a picture and turned the phone to Ochako.

Ochako examined her face. 'Looks normal...' She thought to herself before moving down to her neck.

She finally realized what Toga was talking about.

"WAS THAT VISIBLE ALL DAY?!" Ochako yelled before covering her mouth.

Toga held in a laugh as she nodded.

Ochako uncovered her mouth and sighed. She looked at the picture again and felt on her neck.

The hickey Izuku gave her on their vacation, she had completely forgotten about it. "How the hell did I forgot about this..." A blush appeared on Ochako's face as her mind went back to that night. Part of her regretting letting Izuku stop.

"So, let me ask, how far did you go?" Toga giggled and Ochako's face became red.

"We...uhm...we didn't do that...not yet." Ochako looks to the side and rubs her arm.

"Wait really? Then why the hell did he give you a hickey? Did he just do it as a statement?" Toga laughed and Ochako shook her head.

"Well...we were gonna do that but he noticed that I was being kinda...dumb, like the reason I was gonna do it was because I felt like I owed it to him and he didn't like that." Ochako shyly admitted.

"So you didn't want him to Yknow, do that?" Toga made an inappropriate gesture with her hands.

Ochako sighed. "I did, but I don't know...it just didn't feel right. Like it did, and I wanted it really bad. But I guess he just read the situation and came to the conclusion that he wanted to do it when I was 100% I wanted to."

"Sounds like him, when did he realize you weren't sure?" Toga asked while sitting down next to the girl.

"Well...I kinda shut my legs when he went to touch me...you know..." She pointed to her lower half and Toga face palmed.

"Jeez...no wonder he stopped." Toga laughed and stood back up while stretching.

"Yeah...now that I think about it I see why." Ochako giggled to herself.

"Anyways...how's things with you and Tenko? Today at lunch you seemed to actually get along well." Ochako said changing the subject.

Toga instantly started sweating a bit as she nervously chuckled.

"Well...uhm..." Toga paused and Ochako tilted her head a bit.

"We kinda...we're..." Toga sighed.

"We're fuck buddies now." She said and Ochako's eyes immediately shot wide open.

"YOU WHAT!" She screamed at the girl who looked down ashamed at herself.

"What the hell! You guys aren't together and you're doing that?!" Ochako asked the girl who nodded.

"Ochako I didn't know what to do! It's the only thing I could think of!" Toga tried to reason with the girl but she wasn't having any of it.

"What do you mean the only thing you could think of? That doesn't make any sense!" Ochako told the girl as she stood up and out a hand on her forehead.

"It was so awkward, I know he wanted to be like that but if we can barely be friends then how could've it worked! I'd rather be his friend with benefits than some awkward friend of a friend that doesn't even pay me the time of day!" Toga felt tears brimming in her eyes and cussed under her breath.

Ochako had put her hands down to her side. "Toga that's not good for either of you! Do you ever really wanna be with him?" Ochako asks the girl who sniffles while trying not to cry.

"Yeah...but I just don't know how to approach him about...like I said we couldn't even be normal friends how could we become lovers from that?" Toga asks and Ochako becomes serious.

"Apologize to him. Then tell him you love him." She spoke softly but Toga could tell she was being scolded.

"Apologize...?" Toga looked at the girl confused.

"You called him on the phone the night after you first hooked up and told him you weren't friends with him anymore." Ochako looked at Toga who slowly nodded. Regret loomed over her.

"Then apologize for that. And tell him how you feel...even if he doesn't feel the same anymore, you can at least fix the friendship you had." Ochako says but Toga shakes her head.

"He told me he can't look at me that way anymore after we did it the first time...he's stood by that as well." Toga frowns at Ochako who sighs.

'I can kind of get that...after all I bet izuku can't look at me in a semi non-sexual way again after Saturday...I couldn't imagine how it would be if we were only friends.' Ochako thought to herself.

"Then, there's almost a 100% chance he still has feelings for you...so shoot your shot." Ochako at this point was just saying whatever came to her mind.

"I'll have to see...I don't wanna rush anything...I kinda wanna keep it how it is for now..." Toga said and Ochako squinted her eyes a bit.

"No you don't, you just don't want things to backfire." Ochako tells the girl who instantly sighs.

"Yeah..." She says and Ochako shakes her head.

"Gotta tell him the truth before he just sees you as someone to pleasure himself with..." Ochako says and Toga blushes.

"Oh come on that's what makes you blush?" Ochako laughs at the girl.

"You're right you're right...I'll talk to him sooner than later okay?"

Ochako sighs and nods.

'Let's hope you're being honest.'