Chapter 45:Breakdown

Izuku heard a knock on his door. He walked down the stairs and to the door before opening it.

"Izuku!" Toga jumped into the boys arms while sobbing.

"Toga?!" Izuku was perplexed as the girl held on to him for dear life.

It was later the same day that Tomura and his father got into the altercation.

"It's T-Tomura! He's missing!" Toga cries making Izuku's eyes widen.

He closes the door behind her and invites her inside.

"You okay Izuku?" Inko turns the corner to see Toga crying. She raises an eyebrow.

"Who's this?" Inko asks Izuku who grabs Toga's hand and brings her up the stairs.

"Mom this is my friend and as you can see she's not in the right mind space because something happened. I'll talk to you in a few minutes." Izuku tells his mother as he brings Toga to his room.

"Toga calm down please!" Izuku told the girl who was grabbing onto his shirt and squeezing it while crying.

She couldn't hold it together, it was so scary.

"T-Tomura...he...he got into a fight with his dad and he's gone now!" Toga spits out while sobbing.

"Hold on pause! How do you know?" Izuku asks the girl who looks him in the eyes.

"T-this morning he left my house and went home! I- I told him we could be friends anymore and then he stopped answering me! So I went to his house and when I did I saw cops there! I asked to get through so I could see him but his mother told me he wasn't there!"

"There was an ambulance there and his father was in it! I don't know what happened and he won't answer his phone!" Toga was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Toga it's gonna be okay!" Izuku tried to calm her down but it didn't work.

"Izuku! It's my fault!" Toga starts to blame herself as her breathing starts to speed up.

"No it isn't! You're okay!" Izuku brings Toga into a hug and she starts to choke on air as she hyperventialted

Izuku's eyes widened.

Izuku pushed Toga back a bit and held onto her shoulder's.

"Toga it's okay! I promise you'll be okay!" Toga just stared at him as tears continued to fly from her eyes.

"W-what if w-what if he's dead!" Toga had started to psyche herself up in the worst way possible as her eyes widened.

"W-why did I do that...why! If I just didn't do that it would've been fine! He could've been back home on time!" Toga cried as she almost passed out from a lack of air.

"What did you do?!" Izuku asked the girl while holding her up from falling backwards.

"I-I invited him into my place and we played video games, but...but then..." The girl got quiet as a blush appeared on her face.

"Then what?" Izuku asked the girl who squeezed her eyes shut.

"We had sex!" Toga fell forward on to Izuku leaning her head on his chest.

Izuku had a blank expression on his face as he put a hand on top of her head,rubbing it.

"He ended up staying overnight...then this morning my dad knocked on the door and he had to jump out of the window...he was fine but after I called him and told him we couldn't be friends because my dad knew what happened. I just hung up before he could reply!"

"If-if I had just let him go home he wouldn't have been late! I remember he told me he had to be home by 7 but I completely forgot when we got to my house!" Toga slowly backed up.

"Izuku what do I do..." She said while wiping her tears as she continued to breathe quickly.

"Listen. Tomura will be okay. You need to rest, I'll go and call him. If I can't get ahold of him I'll head down to the police station and see if they have anything on him okay?" Izuku told the girl who sniffled and nodded.

Izuku got up and walked toward the door, he turned back to see Toga snuggling up to his bed and closing her eyes. He sighed and left the room to see his mother in the hallway with a worried look on her face.

He closed his door. "You heard all of that didn't you?" Izuku asked with his mother quickly nodding.

"I can drive you to the station if he doesn't pick up." Inko tells him with a determined look.

Izuku smiled and nodded before running toward the stairs and dialing Tomura's number.

The phone didn't even ring, it went straight to voicemail.

'Shit...' Izuku turned back to his mother and nodded.

20 minutes passed and izuku ran into the police station.

"Sir!" He ran up to a desk.

"Yes young man?" The person sitting at the desk asks.

"Have you gotten anything about someone named Tomura Shigaraki today?" Izuku urgently asked the person who shook his head.

"No, but also, even if we did the files here are all classified. Sorry young man but there's nothing we can do for you." The man replies with Izuku gritting his teeth.

"Shit..." He turns away and runs back outside to the car.

"Anything?" Inko asks as izuku gets into the car.

Izuku shakes his head no and puts his hands on his face.

"Shit!" He says out loud his mother surprised at his language.

"It's okay sweetie, he probably just went somewhere else okay?" Inko tries to reassure izuku who just nods.

"I know mom...I'm just worried about how Toga will handle it. I mean you heard how guilty she feels..." izuku sighed and looked up to his mom.

"Listen, I recognized Himiko after you guys left into your room. Her family are good...her mother was an amazing friend of mine as well." Inko tells izuku which makes his eyes widen.

"I assume she told you about her passing." Inko looks at the boy who nods.

"Their family was at your father's funeral, including her. She's a good girl, so keep her as a close friend. She's gonna need you if she stays the way she is." Inko puts a hand on his shoulder.

"But never forget who your girlfriend is."

Izuku smiles surprising inko.

"I'd never forget who I love. Don't worry mom, I'll comfort Toga, but I've told Ochako this. She's my priority. I love her, forever." Izuku says making Inko's eyes widen before she smiles.

"That's my boy."