Chapter 120: Katsuki's 18th

Explicit content this chapter. I know I don't have to say it anymore but I'll lyk when. This time I'm serious, if you aren't old enough to know about certain things then skip the explicits!

Katsuki stared at the ceiling. He was completely spaced out.

It was the 20th of April.

His 18th birthday.

Explicit stuff

He sat up and sighed as he looked over to camie who was bundled up in a blanket. She was still naked from Katsuki's "birthday present" that she gave to him when the clock hit midnight.

Katsuki rolled his legs off of the bed and decided to stand up. He walked over to the nearest window and slowly opened the blinds. It wasn't super sunny out, it was rainy as all hell.

'Hopefully it'll stop before we go to the water park...' Katsuki thought to himself before closing the blinds again and turning back around.

He saw camie looking at him with a smile on her face.

"Morning sexy." She said to the now man with a smirk on her face.

He chuckled.

"Morning, how'd you sleep?" Katsuki asked Camie as he walked up to her and pulled her into a quick kiss.

Once he backed up she smiled at him. "Good, I'm a little sore thanks to you, but besides that I'm doing well." Camie said as she reached out her hand toward Katsuki.

"Speaking of...want another birthday present?" Camie asked as her hand neared the boys junk.

"I do, but." Katsuki paused as he grabbed the girls hand.

"Since you're sore, how about I take control this time?" Katsuki hesitated.

As the days went by he got even more paranoid about what would happen once she went to college.

It was very clear to him that Camie was a sex addict, even when she was on her period she'd wanna "pleasure" Katsuki. So he questioned what would happen when she was around so many guys in college.

To be nervous about this stuff was incredibly out of character for the boy, but for some reason he couldn't shake the feeling.

He'd miss her, and that feeling was foreign to him.

"Of course baby, do whatever you want to me." Camie said with a grin as she laid herself out on the bed.

Katsuki was still naked from the previous night so he didn't have to get undressed.

This is like, really explicit, please Fr if you aren't of age don't read this shit cuz it's literally sex. (lol I know half y'all ain't gonna listen, I was the same way.)

Katsuki looked at Camie from top to bottom. He loved every inch of her, he softly smiled, something he didn't do much, as he neared his hand toward the girls right breast.

Camie smiled as she expected the boy to grasp her boob, instead he pushed it up surprising the girl. Katsuki smiled as he poked a birthmark that was located right under her breast.

Camie blushed. "Katsuki...you know I don't like that mark." She said to the boy who chuckled.

"You may not, but as long as it's on your body." Katsuki neared the girl leaning over her, their bodies pressing together.

He whispered in her ear.

"I'll love it no matter what." He said before slowly biting down on her ear.

She squeaked a bit before starting to breathe heavily. She was already turned on by just the sight of Katsuki naked, but the boy knew how to really get her going.