Chapter 52:Alone Time

Been a while since a purely IzuOcha focused chapter. So here, this one been in the works (in my brain) for a while (1 hour) lol.

Come on! You got that shit!" Bakugo cheered on as Izuku lifted up the bar on the bench press. He went down and breathed heavily before pushing back up.

"11 more you got it!" Bakugo clapped his hands and izuku went back down.

The two were at the gym before school. It had been a few days and Izuku had gone every single day to the gym.

He was determined to get stronger and faster so that he could keep his spot as a starter. His bench over the year had gone from barely the bar to two plates. He grinded his ass off to get there as well.

Izuku finished his set and sat up.

"Alright, I'm done." Izuku adjusted his shoulders.

"Shoulder still hurts after a bench eh?" Bakugo chuckles. "Oh it's the same shit for you don't lie." Izuku calls the boy out.

"Yeah you right." Bakugo laughs as he grabs his school bag from the floor.

"I'm gonna run home and shower quick before school aight?" Bakugo tells the boy who nods.

"Bet, imma' do the same." Izuku grabs his bag and slings it over his shoulder.

"Alright see ya' soon." Bakugo waved as he left the gym.

Izuku stretched and opened his phone.

'I don't know why the hell they decided the first day of school would be a Wednesday...but now that it's the day after, that means that there's two days left until the special day!' Izuku smiles to himself as he puts his phone away and walks out of the gym.

Ochako sits up in bed and yawns.

"Good morning Deku!" The dog ran up the bed and next to her. She started to pet him and his tail wagged.

She smiled and rubbed his head.

"Who's a good boy!" She smiled before a knock on her door caught her attention.

"It's open!" She yelled and the door opened.

"Morning Ochako, just making sure you're up." Her father smiled and waved.

The dog got up and jumped off of the bed before running at the man.

"Ah! Good morning little guy!" Ochako's dad picked up the dog and it licked his face as he smiled with his mouth closed.

Ochako got up and stretched. "Morning dad." She smiled as she walked over to her dresser and started looking through clothes to wear.

"Is mom up?" Ochako asked while looking back over to the door.

Her dad was gone.

She shrugged and looked back to her dresser. 'Granny panties it is.' She smiled and grabbed the underwear along with the top and pants she chose before shutting her door and changing.

Once she was done she grabbed her bag and walked out of the door.

"Morning Ochako!" Her mom waved while drinking coffee.

"Hey mom." She smiled while waving.

"Got everything set for school?" Her father asked while walking to her.

Ochako nodded. "Yup Im all set, gonna head out now!" Ochako smiled and her father walked up and patted her on the head.

"See you later sweetheart." He smiled at the girl who giggled and walked down the stairs, then outside of the house.