Chapter 58: Not the last But not the First

Explicit content in this chapter, not a lemon, but really close to it. I marked when it starts and when it ends if you wanna skip it.

"School is so boring man..." Toga complained as she and Bakugo walked toward his car.

The two had been at a restaurant eating lunch before Bakugo had practice. It was Saturday yet all Toga could think about was school.

Bakugo chuckled. "They aren't there to make us have fun." He says as they near the car.

Toga rolls her eyes. "You sound like my dad..." She mumbled and Bakugo scoffed as they got into the car.

"Do you really have to drop me home before you go to practice?" Toga asks with puppy dog eyes trying to get him to let her go along with him.

"Tenko is gonna be there, I know you guys co-exist now but wouldn't it be weird to be waiting around for me together?" Bakugo tells the girl but she shakes her head.

"I don't care it's better than being alone!" She said with Bakugo just sighing in response.

"Fine, but if it backfires you can't blame me."

"I doubt it will...he's older than you and you're super mature so I could imagine that he can at least keep it together." Toga shrugs at the boy who face palms.

"He's not older than me. How often do I have to remind you that I'm a year older since I waited for all of my friends before going into high school." Bakugo shakes his head.

"So you're 17 not 16 like the rest of us...yeah I did forget that." Toga giggles a bit at her own lack of thoughtfulness.

Bakugo rolls his eyes and he pulls out of the parking spot. "Seriously though if shit goes downhill just leave him alone. You seem to be some sort of trigger for him." He says becoming serious.

Toga nods. "I'll do my best not to make anything happen..." She mumbled. Bakugo looked at her. "You never even told me what happened...I mean like why you couldn't be friends with him."

The girl cringed a bit. "Oh...yeah...well, to put it bluntly." Toga started and Bakugo raised a brow.

"We hooked up, and then my dad found out and told me we couldn't be friends." Toga shyly admitted as a blush was pasted across her face. She couldn't help but think back to that night.

"Himiko Toga I swear to god do NOT think about getting fucked while you're in my car please." Bakugo scolded the girl who shook her head. "I was not!" She lied right through her teeth.

Bakugo sighed as they neared the school. "Seriously, that's all this is about? I thought you two got into a physical altercation or something serious." Bakugo shook his head.

"Well technically we did..." Toga mumbles and Bakugo stops the car.

"GET OUT! I DONT NEED THE IMAGE OF MY CLOSE FRIEND FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND!" Bakugo yelled. Toga tried her best not to smile but couldn't help it as she got out of the car.

They were at the parking lot of the school so it's not like she had to go far. "See you soon Katsuki!" Toga waved at the boy who shook his head and drove to his parking spot.

Toga walked to the school and she saw Tenko walking around. She gulped and walked toward him. She would rather be awkward with someone than alone.

Tenko turned around and saw her. He didn't say anything and turned back to the way he was looking before. "Hey Shimura." Toga greeted the boy and he internally sighed before turning around.

"Hey Toga..." He mumbled as the girl walked up to him.

"How are you..." Toga forced a smile.

"Toga we don't have to force a friendship or something you know...." Tenko told the girl whose fake smile disappeared.