Chapter 56:Dopamine Overdose

Izuku pulled up to the hotel and stopped the car with a huge smile on his face. They had finally arrived after the 13 hour drive. Ochako slept through 10 of those hours so majority of the drive he was alone vibing to music.

"Woah..." Ochako looked at the large hotel and then back to izuku.

"Is this where we're staying?" She asked the boy who chuckled.

"Yup. Got a one room one bed suite...got it for today and into Sunday morning." Izuku smiled back at her as her eyes widened.

"Izuku how much money did you spend on this?!" Ochako raises her voice slightly and izuku shakes his head.

"None of your business." He says not wanting to admit it.

Ochako rolls her eyes. "Where are we? Now that we're here can you tell me?" Ochako asked the boy who laughed.

"Yeah I guess, maybe I should've just let you look at road signs and stuff you'd know by now." Izuku says and Ochako clicks her tongue. "You literally made me cover my eyes whenever we were near some." She says and the boy nods. "Yeah that is what I did." He smiles.

"Anyways, yes, I'll tell you now." Izuku opens his car door and walks around to her side, opening the door for her.

"But first let's go to our room." Izuku offered his hand and Ochako gladly took it.

The two walked inside of the hotel and izuku talked to the receptionist, getting their keys.

"Here we go." The two walked to the elevator. Izuku pressed the button to the floor they were going to be on and it slowly ascended.

"You know you really didn't need to do all of this Izuku..." Ochako says to the boy who shakes his head.

"I know that, but I wanted to do it. Only gonna have our first year anniversary once you know?" Izuku tells the girl who just smiles at him.

"Thank you." She kisses him on the cheek as the elevator comes to a stop.

The door opens and the two enter the hallway. "Room 15..." izuku mumbled to himself as the two walked around the hallway.

"Here we are!" He spots the door and walks up to it, he slowly unlocks it while turning back to Ochako.

"Welcome." He opens the door and Ochako looks inside.

She slowly walked in and looked around. It was huge, and it had a balcony. Izuku walked up next to her and grabbed her hand before leading her to the balcony. The two got onto it and Ochako's eyes widened as she looked at the beautiful view.

"Welcome to Miyazaki home of the best beaches Japan has to offer." Izuku says while holding his hand out toward the beach.

"Oh my god..." Ochako neared the edge and held onto the railing.

Izuku smiled at the awestruck girl. "We came here when we were younger for the yearly international festival...I wanted to do that this year but it's at the end of September so we're a little early." Izuku chuckled while rubbing the back of his head.

"Izuku you really didn't have to..." She turned back to the boy with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry..." izuku held out his arms and she slowly walked to him and hugged him.

"I love you." Ochako told him while sniffling and trying not to cry. Izuku smiled. "I love you too."

After a few minutes of embrace the two started to look out toward the beaches. "That's where we're going tomorrow, for now, let's go explore everywhere else in the city." Izuku told the girl who smiled and nodded.