Chapter 68: Revenge

I rewrote this chapter like 5 times. Think I did the best I could though. Also the thought crossed my mind to make chapter 69 a very sexual chapter cuz 69 haha funny. But then I remembered that writing scenes that aren't even full fledged sex scenes makes me feel weird. So I will most likely not be doing that.

Izuku walked into the locker room as tears threatened to leave his eyes. He hadn't be this angry in forever. He went to open his locker to grab his clothes but his hands shook so much that he couldn't put the combination in correctly.

'Guess that damn shaking is back!' He thought to himself.

He clenched his fists and punched the locker causing a loud crash sound to echo throughout the lockeroom.

Kota opened the door and looked at the boy.

"Midoriya, dude." Kota jogged up to the boy but izuku closed his eyes and put his hand out.

"Kota, I don't wanna let my anger out on you so please just do us both a favor and don't talk to me right now." He said to the boy.

The boy looked at his hand and saw the constant shaking.

"It's gonna be alright man, Bakugo was being an asshole and you had a bit of an outburst. You don't need to quit the team, we need you man." Kota told the boy who grit his teeth.

He breathed in heavily to try and slow down the shaking in his hands. He slowly opened his locker and grabbed his clothes.

"Please bro..." Kota asked one more time.

Izuku closed his locker and put all of his stuff in his bag.

"Nah man, I'm out." Izuku said as he walked to the door.

"Dude! We're gonna have to forfeit if you don't come back!" Kota tells izuku who doesn't even look back.

"Sucks for you guys then." He says before opening the door and leaving.

Kota looked back toward the locker room door as it opened and Bakugo walked in.

"Where the fuck is he." Bakugo asked Kota.

Bakugo was followed by Shoto and Yagi who were trying to stop him.

Kota grit his teeth and walked up to Bakugo before smacking him across the face.

Bakugo didn't say a word.

Kota grabbed his bag and walked back outside of the locker room as the game was called off. All had gone to shit in his first high school football game.

Kota felt as if he was going to cry, he worked so hard just to get to this spot and now the season was in jeopardy because of a mistake from one of his teammates.

He turned a corner and walked into someone. He dropped his bag and cussed under his breath.

"Sorry." Kota apologized to the person before looking at them.

"Kota..." Eri said to the boy.

Kota's eyes widened as the girl stood in front of him.

"You're gonna be okay, this stuff happens..." Eri comforted the boy who slowly neared her.

Eri opened up her arms inviting the boy to hug her.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

"Can't catch a break in football..." Kota muttered to himself.

Eri giggled. "You'll be okay." She pat his back.

He couldn't help but blush.

Izuku walked to the front of the school while slinging his bag over his back. Once he got to the front Ochako greeted him.