Chapter 110: Hotel

Some suggestive content. Once again, you know the drill by now.

As of writing this (11/20/23) two of my other stories are #1 and #2 in the Izuocha rankings. Nice.

Also I know y'all didn't lock in last time but if you can this time, do y'all enjoy the side plots of other character relationships? Ik this is mainly Izuocha and it'll stay that way but I love writing the B plots (like Tenko and Himiko and Eri and Kota) and I wanna know if y'all enjoy them like I do.

Izuku and Ochako stared at the hotel in front of them.

It was massive.

"<Thank you!> Ochako did her best to speak English but she sounded a little funny.

The driver chuckled before waving and driving off.

"This place is, very large." Izuku mumbled as he looked up at the at least hundred floor building.

"For real! I wonder if they have a pool." Ochako giggled as she started to run ahead.

Izuku chuckled as he followed the girl into the hotel. They checked in and went to their room. It was a master suite. Keigo had gone overboard.

"Woah!" Ochako walked over to the bed and dropped onto it.

"It's not as big as at Katsuma's house but this is big!" She said sprawling her body out on the bed.

Izuku chuckled as he walked over to a door that was in the room. "This should be the bathroom." He mumbled to himself as he opened the door. He was right.

"Damn this bathroom is huge!" Izuku said as he walked inside and turned on the light.

The bathroom was easily as large as Izuku's room back in Japan was.

Ochako jogged over to the boy after getting off of the bed. "Damn! Ohhh that shower is really nice!" Ochako said walking over to the shower and opening the sliding door.

"Speaking of a shower I need one..." Izuku mumbled to himself as he lifted his arm to smell his underarm.

He hadn't been able to shower since the night before they left. Which was now two days ago. He cringed at the smell.

"Yeah I definitely need one." Izuku said as he left the bathroom and put his suitcase on the floor in front of the bed.

"Same." Ochako chuckled as she walked back into the main room.

"You can go first if you'd like." Izuku offered to the girl as he took out sleepwear.

She chuckled.

"I don't really mind." Ochako said as she mimicked the boy, taking sleepwear out of her suitcase.

Suggestive.

Izuku chuckled and smirked. "Then how about we go at the same time?" Izuku flirted and Ochako giggled.

"No can do." Ochako shrugged and izuku squinted his eyes a bit.

"Why's that?" He asks the girl who side-eyes him.

"I saw that you took those condoms, don't think you're sly." Ochako chuckled to the boy who immediately blushed.

"What! No! I wouldn't want our first time to be in a shower!" Izuku said to the girl.

Perverted thoughts entered his mind as the blush on his face deepened and he closed his eyes.

"Okay maybe it wouldn't be that bad." A small smirk formed on his face.

Ochako laughed.

"Well it's a no go either way." Ochako told the boy who frowned.

"Why not." He asked the girl who clicked her tongue.