Chapter 72: Purest Form?

Y'all, I'm rethinking not writing spicy scenes. But I also don't wanna overdo it in any way. I know a lot of y'all reading this are lurkers, but I need y'all to peep game and lock in. Let me know in the comments. Is that something you would be open to reading. Because I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place trying to decide alone.

"Listen listen it'll be okay! I'll be back before the end of the season for football and I'll be back for Halloween. I'm back the 10th of October so, I think I'll be fine." Izuku was on his way home while on the phone with Ochako.

"Im gonna be bored in school though!" Ochako complained.

"Ochako you're always bored in school, the only difference will be that we can't talk at lunch. And even then you can FaceTime me or something." Izuku shrugs to himself.

"I still don't like this...but it's better than you being expelled at least." Ochako mumbled, izuku could tell she was genuinely disappointed.

"Hey, how about this, everyday after school we can meet up. Do whatever you want." Izuku smiled as he pulled onto his road.

Ochako didn't reply for a few seconds and izuku just blinked.

"Uhm..." Izuku muttered before Ochako spoke again.

"I'd like that...a lot!" Ochako sounded urgent as she told the boy.

"Oh...okay cool." Izuku was confused at her tone.

The background noise from Ochako's side fizzled out.

"Uhm...hello?" Ochako asked sounding nervous.

"Are you okay Ochako?" Izuku asked the and girl giggled.

"Yeah I just wanted to ask you if we could do something..." Ochako told the boy who raised a brow as he pulled into his driveway.

"Like what?" Izuku questioned confused at the girls sudden tone shift.

"Y'know...stuff..." She said and izuku sighed.

"Ochako how could I know what you wanna do if you can't even say it out loud." Izuku said but she quickly shot back.

"Sexual stuff! Like not..." Ochako paused.

"I don't know how to explain it." Ochako continued to the boy who immediately blushed.

"W-what?! Why so suddenly do you wanna do that stuff?!" He asked her as his mind went back to the previous Saturday. When they almost did the deed.

"Well...I told the girls what happened on Saturday..." Ochako also had a blush on her face.

"WHAT?! YOU TOLD THEN THAT WE ALM-"

"No! I just said that you saw...you know...me. In my purest form?" The girl cut him off while trying to sound as least lewd as she could. Izuku sighed in relief.

"So...why does that make you wanna...advance." Izuku asks the girl as he taps his foot on the floor of the car.

"Well...I haven't seen you...in your purest form..." Ochako mumbled and izuku blushed.

"So you wanna see..." Izuku coughed a bit to try and break the tension.

It didn't work.

"You said you were called "big dick Deku" right..." Ochako said and izuku held back a smile.

"I did say that..." Izuku said, even though the team never called him that.

"Alright...then prove it..."

As izuku was about to answer he heard someone beside Ochako through the phone. "Uraraka? You need to come back to class sweetheart." A woman's voice called out.

"Ah! Sorry Mrs. Shuzenji!" Ochako said back before the phone call ended.

Izuku gulped as he put his phone is his pocket. He shifted his pants as they had become uncomfortable after some of Ochako's words. Not only that but the thought of her body wouldn't leave his mind.

So neither did the bulge in his pants.

Ochako coughed as she walked back, following Mrs.Shuzenji. Her health teacher.

She used to be a nurse at a hospital but because of her age she retired. Decided to be a health teacher instead. Some of the kids called her recovery girl.

She had a huge blush on her face. It was witty banter in health that got Ochako to bring up her and izuku's close call on Saturday. In reality it was her who really wanted to see him. It had been nagging at her all week.

She just used her friends as a catalyst to asking him herself. She didn't want to seem like a pervert for asking without reason.

Not only has she had it on her mind for 4 days at this point, but she thought it would be way easier to say it over the phone than in person.

The two walked back into class and continued. Eri looked at Ochako confused as she walked in the room.

'I wonder what's up with her...' Eri thought to herself as the class continued.

Once the class ended Ochako quickly walked out of the room. Eri followed her.

Ochako ran into the bathroom and walked over to the sink. She splashed her face with water. Eri watched confused.

"You good?" She asked Ochako who jumped up a little bit.

"Eri! Uhm...yeah I'm fine." Ochako nervously chuckles.

'I can't tell her that her older cousins genitalia are on my mind!' Ochako thought to herself while faking a smile.

"Don't lie to me. Have you talked to izuku? Did something happen?" Eri asks Ochako who sighs.

"Yeah we did talk actually. He got suspended for a month he told me." Ochako tells the girl whose mouth agape's immediately.

"A month?! What the hell!" Eri said frustrated.

Ochako laughed a bit. "Better than being expelled like he was told was an option." Ochako said and Eri shook her head.

"Can't believe him..." Eri mumbled before turning around.

"If you need anything Ochako let me know. I'm here for you girl." Eri said before leaving the bathroom.

Ochako was slightly confused but appreciated Eri's words. She walked out of the bathroom as the bell for second period rang.

'Shit I'm gonna be late...' The girl thought to herself as she started to speed walk to class.

Izuku sat on his bed. A guilty look on his face.

'I told her we would only do it when it felt like it couldn't be contained...is she feeling like that or am I overthinking this...' Izuku was very confused and conflicted.

He wanted it, but he wanted to make love with her not just have sex to do it.

He didn't know how to explain it.

But he knew what he wanted.

It was just up to Ochako to understand that.