Chapter 133: Midoriya Overload

20k on this story. Feels gooooooood man.

"Deku!"

Izuku turned around and saw Kota waving at him with one hand, and holding Eri's hand with the other. Izuku's eyes lit up at the boys presence.

"Kota! Yo!" Izuku jogged up to the two. "Since when are you in Japan?!"

Kota chuckled and put out the hand he was waving to shake izuku's hand. "Got here last night. Went straight to Eri's. Only person who knew was Bakugo."

Eri raised a brow and looked over to the boy. "He knew?!" Kota nodded at the girl while grinning. "There was a reason he messaged you and you alone."

Eri gaped her mouth while furrowing her brows. "That makes so much sense!" Kota snorted and izuku chuckled.

"Well, how long are you here?"

Kota stopped laughing and cleared his throat with a small cough. "Till friday."

Izuku nodded a bit before taking a good look at the boy. He was eye level. "Damn dude, you're tall now."

Kota chuckled and nodded while rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah I've had a bit of the growth spurt."

"Can see that much, you'll probably be taller than me soon."

Eri couldn't help but notice something. "You know izuku sometimes you talk like an old man talks to their grandson."

Eri pretended to hold a cane while scrunching her back a bit and speaking in an old person tone. "Sooner than later you'll be taller than me young one." Kota grinned at her and izuku sighed.

"Ochako's been saying I'm an old man because I'm 17 now. At this point I might as well play the role. Start calling you a young one."

"Well if that's how it's gonna be then you're off to a great start." Kota laughed along with Eri.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here?"

Eri quickly answered. "I wanted to come see you and show you that Kota was back. I've been really hyper all day and needed to get out of the house so I thought this was the best idea."

"A better idea than going on a date with him?"

Eri froze and looked at Kota. "He's right! That is a much better idea!"

Izuku chuckled as he looked back to his house. "Well, before you go do that wanna say hi to my mom? She'd love to see you."

Eri quickly looked back to Izuku and nodded. "Yeah! I wanna see auntie!"

Izuku looked back and to Kota who shrugged. "I don't mind."

Izuku smiled and started to walk up his driveway. "Then let's go."

Eri and Kota followed izuku to his front door. They had been in the street in front of izuku's house this whole time.

As they walked up to the door izuku started to speak. "So how's Keigo been? I haven't talked to him in a while."

Kota chuckled as izuku clicked open the front door. "He's doing good; he's actually here with us."

"For real?! Shit I gotta meet up with him then." Izuku walked into the house and took off his shoes, leaving them at the front door.

Kota and Eri followed suit even though he didn't ask them too. "For sure, he definitely wants to talk about going on tour sometime with you. Since he's having a worldwide tour he'll stop by Japan at some point."

Izuku chuckled as the trio started to walk up the stairs. "He won't let up on that will he?"

"Nope."

Izuku shook his head as they reached the top of the stairs. "I'll see, but if I'm in school when he's in town it's a no." Izuku looked in the living room and didn't see inko.