Chapter 34:Sign me up

Another song chapter. Once again you don't have to read the lyrics themselves just what's going on after them. This song is "sign me up"-post malone.

The band started up and Jiro and Kaminari started to sing.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah." The music started now.

"La-la, la-la-la" Izuku started to get up and bounce around more because of the more upbeat tone.

"La-la, la-la-la." He continued.

"Yeah" He started to sing.

"Met her at a party"

"She drove a red Ferrari"

"When we went to get naughty" Izuku looked at Ochako who blushed.

"Didn't care I was steppin' over bodies" izuku smiled as he continued.

"Some might say, some might say"

"I found a new religion~" Izuku closed his eyes.

"Some might say, some might say"

"I made a bad decision" Izuku walked over to Ochako and put his hand out again.

"Said you could have my heart~" Ochako took his hand before he suddenly started pulling her up onto the stage.

"If I'm good when the rapture starts" Ochako stood up with him confused on why he brought her up.

"You sold~ me" izuku held her hand and started to jump up and down like most of the crowd was doing.

"There's no way that I could resist it" (la-la-la, la-la)

"Control~ me" izuku continued to jump around while smiling at Ochako.

"It's startin' to sound realistic "Izuku brought the mic close to Ochako and they both sang

"La La, La-La-La" The two sang.

"If you think I have a soul to save" Izuku backed up but kept his hand on hers.

"I might have a little faith" izuku shrugged with a smile.

"Take~ that shit for a ride" izuku sang his heart out.

"You sold~ me" Izuku took his hand back and pointed at Ochako.

"If your love is a cult, then I'm in it" Izuku started to bounce around the stage as the whole gym was hyped up.

"Sign me up" Izuku, Jiro and Kaminari all harmonized.

A small pause happens.

"I couldn't see it coming" izuku starts his verse.

"There ain't no point in running"

"I'll even cut off all my hair~ and change my clothes" Izuku ruffles his own hair

"Ain't even call my mother"

"For love, you gotta suffer"

"I'm getting pretty good at doing~ what I'm told" Izuku looked back to Ochako with a huge grin on his face.

"Some might say, some might say" Ochako was amazed by the boys voice.

"I found~ a new religion" izuku looked back to Kaminari and beckoned for the boy to hand him is microphone.

"Some might say, some might say" Kaminari tossed his microphone to Izuku and he smiled and nodded to the boy.

"I made a bad decision" izuku looks to Ochako who looks confused.

"Said you could have my heart~ (heart)" izuku walks up to Ochako.

"If I'm good when the rapture starts" izuku hands Ochako the microphone.

"You sold~ me" The speed of the song slowed for a moment.

"There's no way that I could resist it" izuku looked to Ochako and nodded.

"la-la-la." Izuku and Ochako harmonized.

"Control~ me" Izuku continued.

"It's startin' to sound realistic" Izuku looked to Ochako again who nodded.

"la-la-la." They harmonized once again.

"If you think I have a soul to save"

"I might have a little faith"

"Take~ that shit for a ride" Izuku looked at Ochako and winked.

"You sold me"

"If your love is a cult, then I'm in it"

"Sign me up" This time only Izuku and Ochako harmonized as Jiro watched with a smile.

The song slowed down.

"But I knew the party was over~" Izuku got down on one knee and looked at the crowd who were all dancing.

"When she tried to take my alcohol~" Izuku smiled thinking back to the time where he got unintentionally high.

"You sold~ me" He stood back up and ran around Ochako.

"There's no way that I could resist it!" Izuku looked at Ochako.

"La,La,La" Ochako took her queue and sang herself.

"Control me"

"It's startin' to sound realistic" Izuku shook his hair as he got close to Ochako again.

"la-la-la" Ochako sang while turning and facing Izuku.

"sign me up" Izuku and Ochako sang at the same time again.

"If you think I have a soul to save" Izuku went back to solo as he walked in front of Ochako.

"I might have a little faith" Ochako watched the boy as he performed. Tears now leaving her eyes after being built up the whole song.

"Take~ that shit for a ride!" Izuku put his fist in the air.

(for a ride)

"You sold me"

"If your love is a cult, then I'm in it"

"Sign me up~" The beat slowed down and izuku closed his eyes while looking up.

"La-la, la-la-la" Izuku sang while opening his eyes and looking at the crowd.

"La-la, la-la-la, la" izuku turns back to a Ochako.

"La~" Izuku stopped and smiled at Ochako and she tackled him into a hug as the crowd erupted into cheers.

Kaminari walked up and took the microphone from both of them.

"Good job you two." Jiro laughed walking up to them as well.

"We're on break for a good twenty minutes so have fun while you can Deku!" Bakugo walked up and wrapped his arm's around both Izuku and Ochako's shoulders.

"GO AND HAVE GREAT TIME!" Bakugo grinned and pushed them both toward the edge of the stage.

Izuku and Ochako looked at each other and laughed a bit before Izuku jumped down off the stage and raised his hand back to Ochako, helping her down.

"So...hey." Izuku nervously laughed as Ochako giggled.

"I missed you." Ochako pulled him into another hug and he smiled before looking around the two.

Almost the whole football team had created a circle around them to not let anyone close.

"I missed you too...listen Ochako I'm really sorry it's just." Ochako put her index finger over Izuku's mouth and giggled.

"Save that for later..." Ochako seemed to tense up as a blush appeared on her face.

"I love you Izuku." Ochako pulled Izuku close and kissed him.

Izuku melted into the kiss and after a few seconds Ochako broke it.

The two touched foreheads and smiled.

"I love you too Ochako..."