Chapter 36:Heart to Heart

Izuku and Ochako walked out of the dance. After the incident with Shigaraki they decided they'd make the night incredibly fun. So the football team along with Ochako and her friends decided to go and sleep at Bakugo's house.

"Alright, Mirio you drive Tamaki and Nejire, I got the rest." Bakugo looks at the team.

Mirio had brought Tamaki and Nejire to the dance so that Tamaki could perform. It was against his will but Nejire convinced him.

"I'll take a few as well." Mirio laughs at Bakugo who just shakes his head.

"How the hell are we gonna fit in a car." The ten people all looked at each other.

"WE SQUEEZE! ITS AN SUV ITLL BE FINE." Bakugo yells at the group who all laugh.

It was an eight seater so it was attainable, only two would have to find somewhere to sit that wasn't an actual seat.

Besides izuku literally getting jumped the night was pure bliss. Momo and Todoroki strengthened their relationship and both lived out a dream of theirs by dancing together.Kaminari and Jiro had finally made things official after months of obvious feelings between the two.

The group all start to go into Bakugo's car. Kaminari, Jiro, and Tsu in farthest back trio of seats. Shoto, momo, and Shinso in the row in front of them. Kirishima sat in the front seat looking at Izuku and Ochako who stood outside of the car.

"Guess we're the stragglers." Ochako chuckled as Bakugo laughed.

"Get in, you'll just need to hold on to something." Bakugo smirks at the two.

"We'll pass actually." Izuku offers his hand to Ochako.

She looks at him confused.

"Wanna walk home?" He asks her with his hand still out.

"Dude it's almost 1:00AM!" Kirishima tells the boy who laughs.

"I know, I'd just like some alone time and until I go home I won't get it." Izuku looks back to Ochako who is smiling at him.

"You sure man? After what happened before." Bakugo says with Izuku shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." Izuku smiled as he turned to the car window.

"Alright man, see you in a few." Bakugo nodded to the boy before starting the car.

"See ya." Izuku playfully saluted as the car left.

"So, just us I guess." Ochako says with Izuku turning to her and smiling.

"Hope that's alright?" Izuku scratched the back of his neck. Ochako quickly shook her hands in front of her face afraid izuku would take it the wrong way.

"It's fine!" Ochako said, izuku grabbed her hands and brought them down in between them.

"Good." The boy smiled making Ochako's heart flutter.

"Wanna get going?" Izuku questioned raising his eyebrows at the girl who snapped out of her transe and nodded.

The two started walking out of the parking lot. Izuku never let go of her hand when they turned to walk, so they were still together.

"Is there anything you wanted to talk about?" Ochako looked over to izuku who had a big smile on his face.

"What? I can't just want some alone time with my beautiful girlfriend?" Izuku smirked at the girl as she became tomato red and looked down at her feet.

"T-that's not what I meant." Ochako continued to blush.

"I know I'm just messing with you, but yeah I did kind of wanna talk." Izuku looked back in front of him as they continued to walk down the street.

"What's up?" Ochako asks looking at the boy and squeezing his hand a little.

"I just wanted to let you know that I meant what I said earlier." Izuku said confusing the girl a bit.

"What do you mean?" Ochako questions not knowing what he was referencing.

Izuku looks over to her still smiling.

"You're my light Ochako. As corny as that sounds it's true. Ever since you've entered my life again it's only improved." Izuku paused as Ochako's eyes widened.

"There's been low points obviously. Really low points at that." Izuku chuckles to himself while thinking back to his arm breaking.

"But, no matter what I've been going through or how I've acted up until about a week ago you were there for all of it and you supported me and cheered me up almost every time. I also know for a fact that if I didn't shut myself off to you, that you would've been there this time too." Izuku looks at the girl who couldn't stop smiling.

"The shit with the Shiketsu kids...I'm done with it, I'm not gonna instigate anymore because at the end of the day I was the one who threw the first punch. Of course if it comes down to it I'll defend myself, but I won't start anything. Even after what that Shigaraki kid did to me." Izuku rubs the back of his head.

Ochako nods to the boy happy to hear his conviction

"I promise." Izuku smiled again and shook her hand a bit.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, so from now on I'm gonna treat you like it."

"Izuku, you've treated me well this whole relationship! Even before it!" The girl insists but Izuku shakes his head.

"I've done the bare minimum, and that's gonna change." Izuku tells the girl who disagreed with the first half of his statement.

"We're gonna go on more dates, we're gonna have more discussions to keep eachother in the loop, and maybe I'll even spoil you a bit." Izuku chuckled to himself while Ochako giggled.

"Really I don't need all of that." Ochako says as they rounded the corner near Bakugo's house.

"You're right, but you deserve it." Izuku squeezed Ochako's hand and she grinned even more.

"Thank you Izuku, seriously..." Ochako slows down and the two stop walking.

"There's no need to thank me, like I said you deserve it. And if we're being honest it's long overdue." Izuku chuckles while scratching the back of his neck.

"Like I said earlier as well, you're my priority. No one else."

Ochako got closer and hugged the boy. Izuku smiled and reciprocated laying his chin on her head.

"I love you. More than anything." Izuku tells her before hearing a small sniffle.

Ochako giggles while crying a bit.

"I love you too izuku...I'll make sure to be the best girlfriend ever!" The girl claims making izuku smile.

A thought comes to his mind as he gently pulls away from Ochako smiling at the girl who returns the gesture.

'You're already the best girlfriend a guy could ask for...'