Chapter 88: Uninvited

Some really explicit stuff. You know the drill.

"Ochako I kind of feel bad, I really think you should've stayed at homecoming." Izuku tells the girl who puffs her cheeks.

"Stop bringing that up, I would've been bored without you there." The girls says as she puts one of her hands over the boys mouth.

"Yeah but still." Izuku's complaints were muffled by Ochako's hand.

Ochako had an annoyed expression on her face and izuku finally decided to shut up.

"My bad...I'll stop." He tells the girl who nods. "Good."

The two had been eating some food that Ochako's parents made for the occasion. She had really gone all out.

"Oh by the way our parents won't be back tonight." Ochako casually mentioned as she took a bite of food.

Izuku raised a brow. "Oh really?" He said as he watched girl devour her meal.

Ochako nodded and looked over to the boy who cleared his throat.

"So am I staying the night?" Izuku asked the girl as he grabbed a napkin.

"If you want, that's up to you." Ochako said as izuku walked closer to her and patted her face with the napkin.

"I could've done that myself you know." Ochako snorts out a small laugh and izuku shrugs.

"Guess I won't do you favors anymore." He replies with a grin.

"Oh hush." Ochako says to the boy before hearing her phone ring on the table.

She looks at it and sees a FaceTime from Eri. A brow raises as she picks up the phone. "Why's Eri calling you?" Izuku asks confused as she looks at the girl.

"Well, guess we're gonna find out." Ochako said as she answered the call.

Eri's face popped up on the screen. "Ochako! Where are you?" Eri asked the girl.

"I'm back home, I surprised Izuku and we're here having our own little homecoming." Ochako giggled as she looked over to izuku panning the camera toward him.

"Hey Izuku!" Eri laughed as she waved.

"Hey, how's the dance?" Izuku asked the girl who perked up.

"It's great! A lot of fun!" Eri smiled as she panned the camera over to Kota who had lipstick mark on his cheek.

"Right?" Eri asks the boy who blushes and nods.

"Yeah, it's fun." He said to izuku who grinned.

"Wait!" Ochako put the phone back on herself as she looked at Kota's face.

"You guys are good now?!" Ochako asked the two who smiled.

"More than good." Eri said before kissing Kota's cheek.

"AHHH! OH MY GOD!" Ochako got super excited as she looked over to izuku then back to Eri.

"You guys are together now?!" Ochako asked the two who nodded.

Ochako squealed. "How did it happen? Who made the first move!" Ochako started to rapid fire questions.

"It happened because of me!" Bakugo ran into frame with a stupid grin on his face.

"How the hell does that add up?" Izuku said getting closer to Ochako so that he was also in the view on FaceTime.

"I'm the one who got them to finally talk to eachother!" Bakugo said with Eri just standing next to him giggling.