Chapter 57: Starstruck

Izuku opened his eyes to the light coming through the window's. He smiled and looked over to the other side of the bed to see Ochako curled up next to him.

He put his hand out and poked the girl on the nose. Her eyes shot open and she yawned. "Hey..." She mumbled as her eyes struggled to stay open.

"Happy anniversary." Izuku had a huge smile on his face.

Ochako smiled and nodded. "Happy anniversary..." She said as she sat up and stretched.

"One year, ain't it crazy?" Izuku said as he leaned on his hand.

Ochako nodded. "One down, many to go." She giggled and izuku smiled.

"Damn right." He said as he sat up as well.

"What time is it?" Ochako asked as she looked outside at the sun rising.

"It's 7:15" izuku said while looking at his phone.

Ochako rolled her legs off of the bed and looked back at Izuku.

"Wanna watch the sunrise?" Ochako asks izuku who nods and gets up.

The two walk over to the windows and walk out the glass door leading to the balcony. The sun slowly comes over the horizon right over the beach.

"Wow...it's amazing..." Ochako leaned against the railing and watched as the sun rose.

"It really is..." izuku copied her.

Ochako looked over to the boy, soon enough she got lost in his emerald eyes. "You have beautiful eyes...have I ever told you that?" She told the boy while leaning her head over the railing with a grin on her face.

Izuku got a little pink and shook his head. "You haven't actually...thank you though." He looked at her with a smile.

Izuku put out his hand and Ochako took it into hers. They both turned back to the sun as it finally rose about the horizon line, signifying the start of the day.

"We should do this more often..." Ochako told the boy who chuckles. "What watch the sunrise or go on trips." He jokingly asked. Ochako giggled. "Sunrises...I think it would be nice."

Izuku nodded. "I agree."

Ochako stretched raises both of their hands into the air. "What now?" She asks izuku who pulls out his phone.

"Breakfast in bed?" He proposes with the girl instantly nodding in response.

Izuku places an order to the hotel's app and the two bundled up in bed again. Izuku was prepared to get up and get the food from the door when it was there.

"I'm excited!" Ochako said as she grabbed the tv remote and turned it on.

"I ordered your favorite." Izuku told the girl with a sly smirk.

Ochako got giddy. "Did you really!" She started to bounce up and down on the bed shaking it around.

Izuku started laughing, "Yup!" He replied with a big grin on his face.

A few minutes later a knock was heard on the door. Izuku quickly got up and ran to the door, he opened it and a huge tray was in front of him.

"Izuku Midoriya?" The room service man asked him. Izuku nodded and the man handed him a piece of paper and a pen. Izuku quickly signed it. "Thank you!" He told the man as he left.

Izuku brought the tray back to the edge of their bed. He set the tray over Ochako's lap and quickly scurried around to the other side before also sitting under it.

He uncovered the tray and there lay all kinds of mochi. Ochako's mouth watered and her hands raised into the air, pinching as if they were crab claws.

Izuku smiled at her. And she looked right back. "Go ahead." Izuku chuckled and the girl immediately dug in. Izuku revealed his own breakfast, it was a normal breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and some waffles.