Chapter 37:Late Night Fun

"Ah Izuku welcome!" Mitsuki waved at the boy and ran up to hug him.

"Hey Auntie." Izuku smiled and hugged the woman.

"Who's this?" Mitsuki looks at Ochako who suddenly looks offended.

"Ouch..." Ochako mumbles while izuku laughs.

"This is Ochako Uraraka. My girlfriend." Izuku tells the woman whose eyes widen.

"URARAKA?! OH MY YOUVE GROWN SO MUCH!" Mitsuki hugged the girl who was almost as tall as her.

"Glad you finally recognized me." Ochako laughed. Mitsuki hadn't seen the girl since their elementary school graduation.

"Awe you two are a couple?! That's so adorable!" Mitsuki giggled and hugged the two.

"Alright well I'll let you go,have fun guys!" Mitsuki backed up before putting her finger on Izuku's chest poking him."Just don't make any kids here!" She said with a smirk.

"W-we aren't gonna be there for a while we're only 15." Ochako stutters shakes her hands with Izuku nodding next to her,the door to the basement opened.

"I'm just saying anything can happen in the moment, Katsuki's father and I had our first time at 15" Mitsuki told the two making them cringe a bit.

"I DID NOT NEED TO HEAR THAT!" Katsuki stood at the door and banged his head against it.

"Sorry." Mitsuki smiled embarrassed. Ochako and Izuku just looked at eachother and held in laughs.

Izuku grabbed her hand and started to walk toward Bakugo.

"Nice talking to you Mitsuki! See you later." Izuku turned back to the woman and waved as he passed Bakugo and went down the stairs.

Bakugo sighed and closed the door following them down.

Ochako and Izuku reached the bottom of the steps and saw everyone sitting on the couch watching something on the TV.

"Hey guys." Izuku greeted the group who all waved back.

Tamaki and Nejire yawned at the same time and cuddled back up to eachother.

"Did I wake you guys?" Izuku asked chuckling to himself as Ochako waved to Tsu and Jiro.

"Nah Bakugo did." Mirio laughed as he stood up and walked toward izuku.

"Oh yeah, he did just scream." Izuku mutters while Bakugo finishes going down the stairs. Mirio stops in front of izuku and holds out his hand.

"Good job tonight, you're a popstar from what I've heard." Mirio smiled and izuku took his hand and shook it. "And who told you that?" He chuckled as they both put their hands back to their sides.

"All of us." The whole group on the couch besides Tamaki and Nejire who had fallen back asleep say to izuku.

"Oh..." He mumbles surprised, Ochako grabs his hand and he looks at her. "Really you did a great job." She tells the boy who just smiles back at her.

"Alright move it damnit I wanna watch the show!" Bakugo says pushing izuku to the side and walking past him.

Izuku side eyes the boy before rolling his eyes. He looks at Ochako and motions his head toward the couch, she nods and the two walk over making themselves comfortable.

"For real though Midoriya you're a surprisingly good performer, I think it caught all of us off guard." Shoto tells the boy with momo next to him nodding.

"The hell are you talking about?!" Bakugo started making almost all of them look at him."of course Deku's good at it, he's got the Midas touch or some bullshit." Bakugo starts to raise his voice."ITS FUCKIN PLOT ARMOR OR SOME BULLSHIT!" The boy fully yelled as everyone just stared at him.