Chapter 29:Threats and Promises

"Ochako wake up." Ochako felt someone shaking her and she slowly opened her eyes.

Adjusting to the light she closed one of her eyes again and looked up to see Izuku smiling back at her.

"Hey...what's up?" She asks while rolling onto her back and looking up at him.

"I'm gonna go back to my place now, thanks for letting me stay over." Izuku smiled at the girl.

Ochako smiled at izuku.

"Alright, you gonna come back to get me before school so we can walk together?" Ochako asks izuku who nods.

"Of course, I'll be back in a little bit." Izuku went to turn around but Ochako grabbed his hand.

"Hm?" He looked at Ochako who started to pucker her lips with a small blush appearing on her face.

Izuku smiled and bent down, kissing Ochako.

"I love you, see you soon." Izuku says before walking out of the room and looking back at Ochako.

"Love you too..." Ochako mumbles before falling back asleep.

Izuku smiles and closes the door.

Izuku turns to walk away but is met with Ochako's father who just stares at him.

"Oh! Uh...hi." Izuku awkwardly greets the man who smiles at him.

"Good morning son, I heard what just happened in there." Ochako's dad paused and izuku felt his stomach drop.

"I can confidently say I'm proud of you kid, you're just the type of man I wanted Ochako to end up with." Ochako's dad smiles and izuku's eyes widen.

"T-thank you sir!" Izuku smiled at the man as he felt a part of his heart squeeze.

"See you later kid." Ochako's dad got out of the way and izuku walked past waving at the man.

"Later!" Izuku walked out of the front door and down to the driveway.

'He's proud of me...someone's proud of me...' Izuku smiled as a single tear shed down his face.

'I'll never let you down, Mr.Uraraka.'

Izuku opened his eyes back up and started to walk home, pumped for the rest of the day.

As he walked toward his house a car passed him, before it turned a corner it slowed down.

Izuku didn't pay any mind to it until it started to back up toward him.

He looked at the car as it pulled up next to him, the front passenger side window right in front of him. It slowly rolled down and a blonde girl looked at him.

"You're Izuku Midoriya right?" The girl asked him.

"Who's asking." Izuku asked, suspicious at the girls question.

He looked to the driver side and a man sat with an angry look on his face.

"I'm Camie, I go to shiketsu." The girl smiled at Izuku while putting a hand out of the window for izuku to shake.

Izuku hesitated before putting out his hand.

The girl grabbed it and dragged izuku's head into the car.

"Watch your back, Inasa didn't forget what you did, and even if he broke your arm he's not done with you." Camie pushes izuku back out of the car and the car rushes away.

Izuku sat in silence before standing up.

He walked the rest of the way home with a blank stare on his face.