Chapter 27:Long Day

"Ok so should I make the poster sooner or later?" Izuku asks the boys as the crowded around him.

They were in Bakugo's backyard discussing it all.

"I would make it sooner so she can have time to let it set in and she can figure out her answer" Kaminari points his hand to his head with a smirk as if he said the smartest thing ever.

"Dumbass they're already established to be going he just wants to do a proposal to be cute or whatever." Bakugo grins as everyone laughs including Kaminari.

"Yeah that's true, but I do think it would still be cool to do it earlier. I mean if what you and Shoto said is true then she really wants it to happen." Kaminari adds to his previous statement with the guys all looking at each other surprised.

"You know he's actually got a point." Kirishima's says with the others nodding.

"I mean at the end of the day it's up too you." Shinso shrugs at Izuku.

"That's true, I think it would be fun to do it earlier." Izuku stood up and smiled.

"Well then that's the verdict! I'm gonna make it sooner than later!"

The group of boys stared at him.

"And when's sooner." Shoto smirked at Izuku who then put his hand to his chin.

"Hm...you've got a point!" Izuku points at Shoto making the group laugh.

"For real though just make it like today or something, don't put it off or you'll forget or have to rush." Bakugo comes back outside with a pitch of lemonade.

"Wait when the hell did you go inside?!" Kaminari pointed at Bakugo.

"Right after I called you a dumbass." Bakugo smirks and puts the pitch of Lemonade down.

"You know what you're right! I'm gonna go home and make it now." Izuku put his fist in his palm and grinned.

"Main character syndrome much..." Sero grinned at the boy who embarrassingly put down his hands.

"Whatever!"

Ochako laid on her bed.

'Damn I'm bored...' The girl thought to herself before hearing a scratch at her door.

Ochako gets up and opens the door. There her dog, now a big dog ran in and jumped onto her bed.

"Hey Deku!" Ochako smiled at the dog as it wags it tail.

"Hey little buddy!" Ochako walks up and starts to pet the dogs belly.

The dog quickly rolled over and stuck its tongue out panting in excitement.

"Aw you're so damn cute!!" Ochako rubbed the dogs belly while smiling.

An idea popped into her mind.

"Hey you wanna go for a walk?!" Ochako backed up and put her hands on her knees.

The dog went crazy wagging its tail and jumped off the bed running out of the room.

Ochako giggled and followed the dog. She put the leash on him,grabs a bag to pick up his business and walks outside.

'Might as well go to a new area that he hasn't seen before. Why not.' Ochako looks at the dog who sniffs all around the front yard.

Ochako smiles.

"Let's go boy!"

She started to walk away from the normal route.

Whilst exploring Ochako ran into a group of guys walking down the street.

She saw one of them eyeball her as she walked to the other sidewalk on the other side of the road.

The boy also walked over to her side.

"Hey there!" The boy grinned, it wasn't a friendly grin.

"Uh...hi." Ochako kept walking and the boy followed her.

"Is there something you need?" Ochako stopped and turned to the boy who was a mere foot away from her.

"Nothing lil lady, I can't just look at you or something?" The boy smirked.

"Who the hell are you anyways." Ochako got defensive as Deku walked between the boy and Ochako and started growling.

The boy looked down at the dog and scoffed.

"Tomura Shigaraki. It's a pleasure to meet you. May I ask what your name is gorgeous?" Shigaraki attempted to flirt with the girl.

Ochako grit her teeth.

"Listen I have a boyfriend, please back off." Ochako put her hand up but Shigaraki grabbed it.

Ochako's eyes widened as Shigaraki got closer.

"I said back off!" Ochako kicked Shigaraki in the balls and the boy fell to his knees.

"Damnit!" Shigaraki felt his stomach turn as pain shot through his lower half.

Ochako turned away and ran, Deku the dog close behind.

A group of people walked up to Shigaraki.

"Dumbass, how many times have we told you to stop messing with girls. It's fuckin weird." A girl walked up and helped Shigaraki up.

"Shut up Toga...the girl was hot so I tried to make a move so what."

"Tenko! You basically harass the girls you "make moves" on!" Toga makes air quotes when she says makes moves.

"Don't fucking call me that name!" Shigaraki growled before turning away and walking.

"I'm going to Shiketsu to practice, I'll see you guys later." Shigaraki walked away leaving the group.

"He needs to calm down man..." A kid with purple hair said to the group.

"Agreed spinner." Toga replied with Iguchi rolling his eyes at the nickname.

"I mean, we can't really blame him after what happened." Jin Bubaigawara threw his cigarette to the floor and put it out with his shoe.

"Jin don't you have something to go do?" Toga looked at the third year who sighed.

"Yeah, see you guys later." Jin followed behind Shigaraki.

'That girl was Ochako Uraraka wasn't it.' Toga thought to her self while thinking back to a time way before she was at Shiketsu.

'That means, she knows him.'

"Well, I guess we should go." Toga looked back to the rest of the group and they all walked back toward where they were originally going.

Ochako got back home and quickly locked the door.

She took the leash off of Deku and let him run back to her room.

'That was so weird...' Ochako thought to herself before shaking her head.

'Whatever, I doubt I'll ever see them again.'