Chapter 132: Its been a while

Keigo exhaled smoke from the cigarette in his hand.

"<You said it would be a surprise right>?"

Kota nodded as he cracked his knuckles. "<I never told her the exact day, so yeah, unless she has my location somehow; she won't know>."

Katsuma sighed as he held his arms over his head, cupping the back of his head with both of his hands. "<You dork, because you needed to surprise your little girlfriend I couldn't let my family know what day I'll be back.>"

Kota looked over to the boy and rolled his eyes. "<Womp,womp,womp bitch.>"

Katsuma stood up and walked over to Kota before smacking him in the back of the head.

Kota glared back at him and swung his open palm at Katsuma who dodged quickly.

Keigo sighed as he pressed the cigarette against his leather pants to extinguish it. He then flicked it into a garbage can. "<Can you guys stop fighting? I mean damn; you're both friends why are you fighting like you're brothers>."

The two crossed their arms and looked away from each other. "<Whatever.>"

Keigo snorted before turning away. "<Let's go, my driver doesn't wanna wait for you idiots all day>."

Kota and Katsuma followed Keigo to a black limo that was at the entrance to the airport. They were already in Japan, it was august 9th, a little earlier than half way through the month.

August 9th.

Katsuki laid in his bed with his eyes closed. He wasn't tired in the slightest. Just stressed.

Camie was set to leave for college in one week.

Since izuku's birthday a few weeks before they had spent a lot of time together. Yet every time they did Camie seemed to be overly affectionate. Katsuki had told her he wanted to chill out on the amount of sexual things they did and she didn't react well. If anything she seemed depressed.

So he started to treat her to more dates. Just going out and having fun, or doing their best too. Mini golfing, movies, dinner at restaurants neither of them could really afford but went to anyways. Things of that sort.

Both of them were happy they did this as it confirmed for them that they weren't just in a relationship for sex. That they both loved one another.

They didn't tell each other that they needed confirmation, Katsuki still thought she was a sex addict and Camie still thought that he'd wanna leave her if they didn't have sex. So mentally even if she didn't want to admit it, Camie was getting ready to be broken up with by Katsuki.

A big misunderstanding.

Katsuki's phone started to ring and he picked it up without even looking at the contact.

"Hello?"

"Yo!"

Katsuki raised a brow before taking the phone away from his ear and looking at the contact. His eyes widened. "Kota?! What the hell bro you sound so different!"

Kota laughed from the other side of the phone. "Happens when you get older huh."

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Uh huh. So what's up man it's been a hot minute."

Kota cleared his throat. "Well;funny enough I'm in Japan right now."

"For real?! Oh shit dude you should pull up."

Kota laughed. "Yeah dude we should link, but I'm definitely gonna go see Eri first. I just had to ask if you knew if she was around?"

Katsuki raised a brow. "Why the fuck would I know?"