Chapter 61:Uh...Who are you?

Ochako woke up and looked around her room. Her alarm was blaring and she quickly took her phone out of her pocket.

'Almost dead.' She frowned at her phones percentage before standing up and plugging it in.

'And I'm home, guess izuku didn't wake me...' Ochako thought to herself. She had no recollection of waking up the night before.

She scratched her stomach as she walked out of her room, yawning as well. Her throat was dry so she wanted to get a drink.

She walked into the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator. She grabbed a small juice pouch and opened it up, stabbing the straw through the top.

She took a sip and closed the refrigerator. She turned around.

There izuku was still sleeping at the kitchen island on a stool.

The juice pouch fell out of Ochako's hand but the straw stayed in her mouth.

She quickly bent down and picked it up before putting it and the straw down on the island. She slowly walked to izuku and tapped his shoulder.

His eyes fluttered open and he sniffles. "Morning..." He yawns and sits up.

"How did you manage to fall asleep basically upright?" Ochako asks as she starts to think about how funny his position was.

Izuku rubbed his eyes and got up off of the stool he was on. "I'm not sure...guess 13 hours of driving until 2 am after getting up at 6 am the previous day will do that to you." He yawned again and stretched.

"What time is it?" Izuku asks as he takes out his phone but sees that it's dead.

"Well my alarm just went off meaning it's like 6:30-ish." Ochako says as she's walks closer to him and pulls him into a hug.

Izuku smiles and reciprocates it. "Alright well, I should probably head home to get ready for school."

Ochako quickly pulls back but keeps her arms around the boys neck. "Can I come with you? I wanna say hi to Inko and Himiko." Ochako smiles as the boy nods.

"If you go get ready now then sure, I wouldn't mind bringing you along. It would save time anyways." Izuku chuckled. Ochako nodded in agreement and quickly turned to go back to her room.

"I'll be right back!"

Izuku smiled and chuckled a bit as he smacked his pockets, making sure he had his keys. He walked over to the living room and searched for a phone charger. He quickly found one and plugged his phone in.

He looked out of the large window in Ochako's living room and just watched as light filled the street. Before he knew it Ochako ran up behind him.

"Okay I'm ready!" Ochako told the boy who jumped a little, startled at the sudden burst of attention he received.

"Oh uh okay." Izuku yawned and walked toward the door.

'Did he fall asleep on his feet.' Ochako thought to herself as she giggled and followed the boy.

The two walked to his car and got in. "You sure you're awake enough to drive?" Ochako asked the boy who shook his head.

"Here, smack me real quick it'll wake me up." He told the girl who immediately smacked him on the cheek.

His eyes shot all the way open and he looked at her. "Damn! I expected some sort of warning." He laughed now almost fully awake.

Ochako giggled. "If I was gonna slap you im gonna make sure it wakes you, so might as well surprise you while I'm at it." She said and the boy rolled his eyes as he put the key in the ignition and started the car.