Chapter 15:The next morning

Izuku woke up and yawned. He noticed his right arm was heavy. He looked over and saw Ochako laying on his right arm. They had been spooning.

A blush quickly grew on his face.

'Oh my god did I lose my innocence?! What happened last night?!' He thinks to himself while he rolls off of the bed and looks for his shirt.

He looks at his phone and sees hundreds of messages from his mom. She quickly messages her that he was at Ochako's for the night. He frantically looks around the room.

'We haven't even been official for 3 weeks! What if she didn't like it...what if she did.' Perverted thoughts immediately arrive in the teens mind.

'No! Bad Izuku bad!' He scolds himself while walking out of the room and into the hall.

There he immediately runs into Ochako's father.

"Izuku?" Ochako's dad questions, confused at his sudden appearance.

"Oh! Hey Mr.Uraraka......"

A silence falls between them.

"Nice whether we're having wouldn't you agree." Izuku says breaking the silence.

"Yeah...one question...what are you doing here? And why did you just come out of my daughters room without a shirt on..." Ochako's dad says with a impressively quick mood swing.

Izuku laughs nervously.

"Funny enough, I don't know how I got here..." Izuku says making Ochako's dad sigh.

"I need more sleep." He says walking back into his and Mrs.Uraraka's room.

'HOW AM I ALIVE!' Izuku thinks to himself while bolting to the stairs and out of the house.

He forgot he didn't have a shirt on.

Izuku got to his house and ran through the front door. There Inko was in aw. She saw the text that he was at Ochako's and now sees him with no shirt running into the house. He runs into his room puts on a shirt and runs back out.

"H-hey mom!" He says while Inko just stares at him.

"You didn't..." Inko says dropping her purse.

"Look! I don't know what happened! I was at a friends house last night and then I woke up at hers this morning okay? I didn't do anything I promise!" Izuku says begging for forgiveness.

"How do you know you didn't do anything if you don't remember anything." Inko says making Izuku knock his head against the floor.

"You have a point..." He quietly responds to her.

"So you did drugs?" Inko asks getting a bit angry.

"No! I just don't remember last night! I was having fun and then I ate some brownies and after that I don't remember anything!" Izuku says making Inko face palm.

"Edibles honey, it's drugs inside of food, you probably ate some without knowing what was in them." Inko says patting Izuku on his shoulder.

"Then what happened last night! Why did I wake up in Ochako's bed! Without a shirt!" Izuku yells sprinting into his room and slamming the door.

'She was probably taking care of you..' Inko thought to herself trying to deny the possibility of her baby boy Izuku losing his virginity, even if it was to a girl she knew from when the girl was a baby.

She was right, but she didn't know that.

Back at Ochako's house she had just woken up.

She walked into the living room to see both of her parents on the couch with horrified looks on their faces.