Chapter 91: Thats not a Prediction, Its a Spoiler

As I'm writing this it is November 9th 2023. Exactly one month ago today I was on chapter 26. One month and SIXTY FIVE chapters later. I'm still going strong and still have so much stuff to write about. I don't wanna speak too soon. But I could see at least another 30 chapters of this book. That's lowballing though since I plan to skip around the rest of their second and third years.

Music blared throughout the speakers of the football field. U.A underdogs were in enemy territory. Everytime they were Izuku was slightly hindered in his ability to play. So he was going to have to lock in to actually do better than Kota.

This was the first time Kota would be playing against the Seiai Showstoppers. The same team that U.A beat the previous year to go into the championships.

Seiai had upped their game. They wanted revenge for the previous year's ending.

(By the way I know in canon Seiai is heavily implied to be a all girls school but if you couldn't tell this isn't canon so I'm just using it as a filler school lol.)

Izuku stood on the sidelines, he and the rest of the team surrounded Bakugo.

"Alright boys, let's make it 7-3. 6-4 is ugly anyways." Bakugo said making a collective chuckle run throughout the group.

Izuku held his helmet in his hand while gripping his collar with the other. He remembered what happened the last time that they had faced Seiai.

His breakdown, when he finally broke the facade that he put up. He and Shinso were good friends now, but it still made him feel odd being in the same space that he had a complete mental breakdown in.

He felt a small pit in his stomach form as the memory took hold of his mind. He glanced over to the bleachers where the kids from U.A sat. His eyes immediately locked onto Ochako.

The girl was looking right back at him and smiled as she noticed him looking at her. She waved and izuku smiles and nods acknowledging the girl.

'Don't let it get in your head izuku...' Izuku thought to himself as he looked back to the rest of the team.

'After all...no matter what happens I'll always have her.'

"Alright boys, game time." Bakugo put his hand in the middle of the team with a grin.

Everyone else piled their hands on top of Bakugo's.

"Let's go!" Bakugo said to the team as they all threw their hands in the air.

The special team went onto the field to kickoff the game.

In the stand's Ochako sat down next to a few of her friends. "You think they'll win like they did last year?" Tsu asked Ochako who nodded.

"I think they'll win. I'm sure of it actually." Ochako smiled.

"Hell yeah they will!" Camie said with stars in her eyes as she stared at Bakugo who was on the sidelines waiting for offense.

Camie and Bakugo had made it official the night of homecoming. Camie was scrutinized by Shiketsu kids for supporting U.A's football team but she couldn't care less.

After all she'd be graduating that year anyways.

Kota was to return the ball from Seiai's kickoff.

Both schools crowds were incredibly excited. The long awaited rematch. Seiai's kicker kicked the ball down the field and Kota shook his hands preparing to catch the ball.

Kota was easily the fastest person on the team, even beating Iida in speed. The ball landed perfectly in his arms and he scouted the field. He saw an opening and immediately started to sprint.

He ran through the other teams special team and almost had a free touchdown but a tall boy ran up and grabbed his leg tripping him onto his side.

He had ended up getting to the 40 yard line of Seiai's side.

"Alright, nows the time." Bakugo said as he turned to izuku and smacked his chest.

"Let's go offense." Bakugo told the rest of the offense as he started to run onto the field.

The whole offense grouped up as the defense of Seiai set up.

Bakugo stood behind Shoji and checked the defenses positions.

"Hike!" He said and the ball was thrown back to him.

He ran backwards a few feet and scouted the field. It was a cross route and Bakugo threw the ball to Kota. Kota jumped up to catch it but was pushed away, his hand clipped the ball sending it into the air. Izuku saw this and a grin appeared on his face as he ran up and caught the ball. A flag was thrown but Izuku kept running scoring a touchdown in the process.

'Feels like every game I'm in the first play of the drive is a touchdown.' Izuku grinned to himself as he turned around facing the team.

He spun around and threw the ball into the air as hard as he could. It was an odd celebration but a celebration nonetheless.

The team ran toward him but before they could reach them izuku looked over to the crowd. He saw Ochako standing up and clapping with a huge smile on her face.

He put his index finger and thumb together on both hands making a small heart symbol toward the girl before being tackled by the team.

Izuku was pushed around as the whole offensive portion of the team complimented him on his capability to come back strong. He hadn't actually played a game as wide receiver since the championship game of the previous season. Where he got his arm snapped half way through.

Kota walked up to the boy and took off his helmet. He had a serious look on his face.

"Enjoy it Deku, because before long I'll be the only one scoring. You're lucky that kids tackled me out of the way or you'd be congratulating me right now." Kota said with a smirk.

The boy put his fist out and izuku laughed. "Guess we'll just have to see if you can make your dreams a reality eh?" Izuku said to the boy who scoffed.

"They aren't dreams, nor predictions." Kota said as he dragged izuku close to him.

"They're spoilers." The boy said before turning away and walking toward the sideline.

Izuku laughed. The competitive spirit of Kota was entertaining to him. Especially since he knew the boy well enough off the field to know that it was similar to his own attitude in his first year, only for completely different reasons.

Ojiro kicked the extra point and with 14 minutes 30 seconds left in the first quarter, U.A was already up 7-0.