Chapter 14:Celebration and after party

It was the fourth quarter with 30 seconds left in the game. It was shiketsu's possession, the score was 21-0 U.A was on track to completely blow out the number one team in the league.

The quarter back throws the ball, Hail Mary style into the endzone. One of their wide receivers Inasa jumps up over Sero, tokoyami and barely Iida to catch the ball, securing at least one touchdown.

Shiketsu's side of the bleachers went nuts, only in relief. Bakugo had a tick mark on his head.

"FUCK!" He yells into his arm.

"You good man?" Kirishima asks him.

"I was hoping we'd blow them out." Bakugo says with a shitty expression.

"I mean look, we won by 2 touchdowns when in the past shiketsu was the best in the league, I say we did great guys." Izuku says making Bakugo smirk and shake his head.

"God you're so optimistic." He says laughing to himself as they walk into the middle of the field to shake hands with the other team since the game had ended.

"Is that a bad thing?!" Izuku frantically asks his other teammates while walking to shake hands.

"No man. Don't worry about it." Shoto says wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

They all shake hands and walk off the field. The players get on normal clothes and met up with Yagi.

"Boys..." Yagi says smiling.

Bakugo smirks and nods.

"WE FUCKIN WON LETS GO!" Bakugo screams smacking his helmet against the lockers.

Simultaneously everyone starts celebrating, screaming throwing shit. Izuku on the other hand snuck past all of them and to Yagi.

"Hey coach, are the celebrations always like this?" Izuku asks as Izuku sees Todoroki and Bakugo hitting each other with grins on both of their faces.

"I haven't had most of these kids, last year it was Togata's first year and we only won 1 game, sadly he was shy then. So he didn't celebrate much." Yagi answers smiling at the group.

"Seems we got a crazy bunch." He continues while patting Izuku on the shoulder.

"Tell me about it..." Izuku says while seeing Kaminari and Kirishima slap boxing.

"Good job tonight kid, one of the best performances I've had from a new kid. These others I've had since early august, you joined mid September and you shine kid, you shine." Yagi says making Izuku smile.

"Can't do that without my coach." Izuku says while the others finally settle down and start to pack up.

Yagi laughs.

"Good job everyone! I'll see you all tomorrow!" Yagi says walking back out to the field to meet the other teams coach.

"YES COACH!" Yagi hears from outside making him laugh even more.

"Alright everyone! We off to my house!" Kaminari says walking out of the locker room.

Everyone agrees before leaving the locker room.

Izuku was first into the parking lot of the school. There he saw Ochako with her friends. He smiles and ran up to Ochako, picking her up in a bear hug.

"Izuku?!" Ochako yelps, surprised at what was going on.

Izuku plops her back onto the ground.

"Hey!" He says with a pearly white smile.

Ochako blushes as her friends tease her.