Chapter 62: Little Run in

Bakugo walked down the street and into a convenience store. He needed to pick something up for Kirishima.

He walked inside and past a short blonde haired girl who immediately looked at him.

The boy walked over and yawned while grabbing tape. He felt the girl watching him.

He walked to the register.

"Is that it sweetie?" An older woman asked while ringing up the tape.

Bakugo nodded. "Yes it is thank you." He said as he took out money and put it on the counter.

"Keep the change." He said as he grabbed the tape and waved goodbye.

He walked past the blonde haired girl and out of the convenience store. He heard the door open again as he neared his car.

"Katsuki Bakugo...right?" The girl had a smile on her face. It looked fake.

"Who's asking." Bakugo didn't even turn back around.

The girl giggled. "That's exactly how that loser Midoriya greeted me when I met him." She told Bakugo who slowly turned back toward her.

"Who are you?" Bakugo asked as he slightly squinted his eyes trying to see if he could recognize the girl.

"Camie Utsushimi." The girl walked up to Bakugo and put her hand out.

"I'm a third year at Shiketsu, I've met your friend, but unlike him." Camie smirked and got close to Bakugo.

"I actually think you're pretty cute." She whispered in his ear.

Bakugo gulped. "You said you're from Shiketsu...why did you talk to Deku then." He asked the girl who giggled.

"Oh baby, you don't need to know all about me and my motives." She seductively tells the boy before whipping her head back toward the convenience store, her hair smacking him in the face.

Her hair left his face and she looked back at him with a mischievous grin. "See you around cutie." She said to the boy before walking back inside the convenience store.

Bakugo blinked a few times as he stood frozen against his car.

'What the fuck just happened...'

Izuku turned off the engine and looked over to Ochako who yawned and grabbed her bag from the floor.

"You all ready?" He asked the three.

"Yeah." Toga also yawned.

"Super ready!" Eri raised her voice which scared the other three. She opened her door and jumped up and down a bit as she grabbed her bag.

"Why are you so excited?" Izuku asks the girl while laughing to himself and getting out of the car.

"I don't know! I just have a lot of energy." The girl giggled.

She wasn't even lying, she was just an energetic person.

Izuku shook his head and shut his door with a smile still on his face.

"Alright, let's go." He told all of them who started to follow him toward the school.

"So Eri, what's your first class?" Ochako asks the girl who just smiles without saying anything.

She quickly takes out her phone and checks her schedule.

"I have...algebra!" She said before putting away her phone.

"You forgot?" Toga giggles and Eri blushes, slightly embarrassed.

"I have a bad memory..." She looks away from the trio.

"Eri! Hey." Kota runs up behind the girl.

Eri turns around and her eyes light up. "Kota! Good morning." She runs up and gives him a hug.

Izuku looks at this with an eyebrow raised. He notices the huge blush on Kota's face.

Izuku smirks.

"What's up starting wide receiver, how you doin'?" Izuku grins at the boy who looks back at him.

"Midoriya..." Kota mumbles.

"Hm?" Eri let's go of the boy and looks at him confused.

"Since when do you call me by my last name?!" Eri asked the boy who shook his head.

"N-no I was talking about this Midoriya. Not you Eri." Kota nervously laughed.

'Oh he's got it bad...' izuku thinks to himself.

"Who's this?" Ochako asks Eri.

"This is Kota! He's my best best friend!" Eri smiles as he turns back toward the girls.

Izuku cringes while looking at Kota who had a defeated look on his face.

'Unlucky dude...' Izuku thought to himself before walking up to Eri.

"Kota huh? Interesting name." He said walking up to Eri and slinging his arm around the shorter girls shoulder.

"So, what is it you want with Eri?" The boy grins and Kota gets jealous.

"You heard her, she's my friend, what of it?" Kota said to the boy with a little attitude.

"Hey man I'm just checking." He said leaning down.

"Us Midoriya's gotta look after eachother right Eri?" Izuku didn't even look at Eri as the staring contest between him and Kota continued.

"Yeah!" Eri grinned, she had absolutely no idea why izuku was suddenly doing all of this but she didn't mind.

"So, what is this? I knew you guys had the same last name but you don't look much like each other." Kota asks the two.

Izuku chuckles. "This is my little cousin, her hairs a different color because she dyed it in middle school. Guess it was before you guys met." Izuku smirked while explaining.

"Hey I can explain for myself!" Eri scolded the boy who just grinned.

"Sorry." He said before taking his arm off of Eri's shoulder.

"Anyways girls we better get going right?" Izuku looked over to Ochako and Toga.

They were no where to be found. They had left while izuku was bickering with Kota. They both knew what he was doing so they left.

Kota chuckled. "Guess your "girls" left you." He said, with air quotes over girls.

"Shit..." Izuku muttered under his breath.

"Don't worry, I got one more. Let's go cuzzo!" Izuku beckoned Eri to follow him but Eri stood still.

"Sorry Izuku! But I'm gonna walk with Kota. We do it every morning before school. It's like a tradition!" The girl giggled.

'Oh how I envy your innocence.' Izuku thought to himself before shaking his head.

"Alright then, see you later Eri." Izuku turned and started to walk toward the school with his hands in his pockets.

As he was about to cross the road from the parking lot to the school Bakugo raced in front of him in his car. He rolled down his window.

"Jesus Christ dude you almost hit me!" Izuku held his chest as breathed heavily. Bakugo looked at him with a look that izuku hadn't seen in a while.

"We need to talk Deku!"