Chapter 108: Megastar

I forgot to put this at the end of chapter 107, but Keigo Takami is hawks and Kaina Tsutsumi is lady Nagant (if you didn't know)

Izuku woke up and blinked a few times. He grabbed his phone from his side and turned off the alarm. It was 9:30. He yawned and went to roll off the bed but realized he was in the middle of it so he couldn't just roll off. He then got on his knees and started to crawl to the edge.

"Izuku what are you doing." Ochako laughed from behind him.

"Uh, this bed is huge I literally gotta crawl off." Izuku said while shaking his head as he reached the edge of the bed.

Ochako giggled as she sat up and looked around the room. The windows let light in perfectly so that it didn't blind her but she could still be lit up. She then looked over to izuku who stretched and went into his bag. He grabbed it and unzipped it, bring out a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

"I'm happy we got to stay the night here, its a really nice house." Ochako said as she crawled to the edge.

"For real, this is the biggest house I've ever been in!" Izuku replied as he pulled up the pair of jeans he put on.

"Can you throw me my bag?" Ochako asks as she takes off the pair of sweats she wore to bed.

"Yeah." Izuku quickly grabbed her bag and tossed it to her before taking off his sleep shirt.

"Thanks." Ochako said as she took out a pair of clothes.

Their flight was at 12.

Izuku put his T-shirt on and called Kota on the phone to wake him up.

"Not picking up, I'm gonna go wake Kota." Izuku said as he zipped up his bag and slung it over his shoulder before leaving the room.

Ochako chuckled as she finished getting dressed. Once she did she looked over to the nightstand where she had her phone plugged in. She walked over to it and unplugged it before her eyes started to wander and she ended up looking over to the condom box.

The regular sized ones were completely gone. She was confused for a second but once she realized why a blush appeared on her face.

'Oh wow...guess he wants to be prepared...' She thought to herself before she continued to make sure she had all of her stuff.

Once she finished she walked to the door that was still open and made her way to the kitchen.

"Yo! Wake up!" Izuku said as he shook Kota awake.

"Whattttt." Kota groaned.

"It's time to get up and get ready bro, don't you wanna see us off at the airport?" Izuku said to Kota who yawned.

"What time is it?" Kota asked and izuku sighed.

"9:45."

Kota groaned again.

"I didn't fall asleep until after 7." Kota yawned as he sat up in bed.

"Why?!" Izuku asked as he backed up so that Kota could get out of the bed.

"On the phone with Eri. Remember it was new years for them." Kota says as he stretches.

"Oh shit you're right. I should call my mom..." izuku says before Kota smacks the phone out of his hand.

"Bro why?!" Izuku said as he caught the phone before it fell to the floor.

"It's like 2 in the morning for them, they'll definitely be asleep." Kota said to izuku who rolled his eyes.

"Could've said that before smacking my phone outta' my hand." Izuku told the boy who nervously chuckled.

"My bad." Kota said as he walked over to his closet to pick out clothes.