Chapter 117: Infamous

Going on a week long trip this weekend so if updates slow down that's why.

'Ugh..." Ochako groaned as she laid her head against the back of the car seat she was in.

Izuku yawned. "Man I'm so tired." He mumbled as he blinked a few times to keep himself awake.

"Same...I wanna go back to sleep." Ochako mumbled as she stared at the roof of the car.

"Guys it's 10 in the morning, if you go to sleep now you'll be up all night." Inko says while she starts the car.

The two had landed back in Japan on schedule. Since their flight was at 9am California time and it was a 9 hour flight then ended up landing at 10 am Japan time. Time zones are confusing.

"But jet lag...I'm tireddd." Izuku complained and inko laughed.

"It's like 6pm in California guys, it's not so bad." Inko said as she pulled out of the parking spot they were in.

"I slept on the plane...but I'm still tired." Ochako's eyes were half way open.

"You slept on the plane and still you wanna sleep." Inko laughed as izuku slowly dozed off.

"Nope!" Ochako noticed izuku falling asleep and flicked him in the face waking him back up.

"Huh,what?!" His eyes shot open and he looked over to Ochako.

"If I'm not allowed to sleep then neither are you!" Ochako says as she pokes the boy on the nose.

Izuku scowls at the girl. "Fine." He says as inko looks in the rear view mirror while smiling.

"Wow, moody much." Inko said to izuku who opened his mouth while keeping his brows furrowed.

"Am not!" Izuku shot back making Ochako giggle.

"Whatever you say, by the way, I'm dropping you both at school right now." Inko told the two who's eyes shot to the woman.

"What!" They said in unison and inko shrugged.

"You've already missed 2 days since break ended. So yeah, you're goin' in." Inko told the two who sighed.

The car ride ended as quickly as it started, and the two stood in front of the school.

"I wonder if she realized we didn't have our book bags." Ochako said to izuku who chuckled.

"Nah she definitely knew." Izuku told the girl who smiled.

"Well, let's go." Izuku said before grabbing Ochako's hand and starting to walk toward the school.

Both of them liked school at U.A. But compared to being in a mansion in California it was a bit underwhelming.

It was 11:30 in the morning, the exact time that lunch started. So it was perfect timing for them to show up.

They walked in the building and people started to stare at them as it was between classes. They stared specifically at Ochako.

Ochako moved closer to Izuku as they continued to walk. "Why are kids staring at me?" Ochako said to izuku who looked around them and noticed it as well.

"Yo! Midoriya!" Izuku raised a brow as he looked over to Bakugo who greeted him.

"Since when do you call me Midoriya?!" Izuku asked the boy who was unamused.

"Some nerd from America stole your name and used it on stage while performing in front of like ten thousand people. He also stole your girlfriend at the same time. Crazy right?" Bakugo said to the boy with a smirk.

"Anyways, let's go." Bakugo told izuku before he could even answer him.

Izuku and Ochako followed Bakugo outside. There sat the rest of the friend group.

"Why aren't you guys at our table?" Ochako asked the group who all looked at her with unamused faces.

"A lot of people were asking about you two. Especially Izuku,since it's pretty obvious that he's Deku." Eri said to the girl with a dirty look on her face.

Izuku cussed under his breath.

"I was hoping no one watched it..." Izuku mumbled to himself.

"Hold on if people know that, then why did they look at us so funny instead of like, coming up to us?" Ochako said and Kaminari laughed.

"Remember that song Izuku sang. The first one, <starstruck> or whatever." Kaminari said with the title of the song sounding weird since he didn't know English.

"Uh yeah?" Izuku asked the boy and Bakugo grinned before taking over.

"One of the lines was crazy." Bakugo said before putting up air quotes.

"Let's make love til' we die." Bakugo put the air quotes down and a blush appeared on izuku and Ochako's faces.

"Wait...do they think that we..." Ochako paused and Bakugo grinned before putting up more air quotes.

"And let's fuck until we slump over." He said before laughing along with almost everyone else.

Except Eri, who cringed.

"W-wait no." Izuku said to Bakugo who shook his head.

"Ah-don't talk." Bakugo said to the boy.

"We had to endure that question over and over." Bakugo said before putting his hands on his face and pretending to be surprised before imitating some of the questions they all received. "Do they really! So Midoriya isn't a virgin?! Uraraka lets herself get f-"Izuku put his hand over the boys mouth stopping him from speaking.

"You can stop now." Izuku said as he and Ochako still had blushes on their faces.

Ochako looked over to Eri who looked back at her with a slightly disgusted face.

"Okay! First of all no! None of that happened!" Ochako told the group who all looked surprised.

Eri's face slowly turned back to normal, her normal smile returning.

"I have a hard time believing that, over a year together and you're both still virgins?" Bakugo said to the two.

Izuku glared at him and he shrugged.

"Y'all late to the party." He said before turning back and smiling.

"We can do it whenever we want to! But we choose not to, so, don't throw shade at us." Izuku said to the boy.

He was partly telling the truth, after all the two had been really close on countless occasions and gotten interrupted.

"Choose not to my ass, I remember the call the night of homecoming." Bakugo caught him in the half lie.

"Fuck..." Izuku mumbled.

"You know, I say we stop talking about my cousins sex life! It's making me very uncomfortable!" Eri said as she stood up and pushed Bakugo back into his seat.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Ochako said while she watched Eri push Bakugo.

Izuku face palmed as he and Ochako sat down.

Eri went to sit back down but her phone started to ring. She quickly took it out and saw that Kota was calling.

"I gotta go guys!" She said before walking away toward the other side of the courtyard.

Everyone watched as she jogged away.

"You think it's Kota?" Ochako asked izuku who chuckled.

"Definitely."