Chapter 128: Too Far

Ochako stood in the middle of Camie's living room, people crowded around her to the point where she couldn't even see izuku anymore. She squeezed through the crowd and made her way to the bathroom. Luckily, it wasn't occupied.

Ochako sat on the toilet, she didn't need to use the bathroom;the amount of people in the party just overwhelmed her. So she needed a social break.

After a few seconds she heard a knock on the door. She got up and walked over before opening it. "Hey."

Ochako's eyes widened and the boy in front of her soon recognized her. He grinned. "Can I come in?"

"I-uh, I'm done so uh yeah you can."

Ochako couldn't help but stumble over her words. She tried to walk past the boy but he grabbed her shoulder. She slowly turned to him. "When I'm done, can we talk?"

Ochako gulped but nodded. "Good, wait out here for me."

The boy walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Ochako quickly walked away. 'Shit! I didn't think Camie would invite him...'

Ochako squeezed through the crowd, music was blaring so calling out for izuku was useless. Yet she couldn't find him. Before she could find izuku, Inasa appeared in front of her. "Didn't I tell you to wait outside of the bathroom for me?"

Ochako nervously laughed. "I'm sorry, I forgot."

Inasa didn't laugh. "You know, I've always found you very pretty."

Ochako blinked a few times. 'Is he...'

Inasa brought his hand up and caressed Ochako's cheek. "I like your hair by the way ponytail suits you." A grin started to form on his face.

"Plus it helps keep your hair out of the way. Doesn't it?"

"Uhm...I guess?"

Inasa chuckled. "You know, it'd be an upgrade if you left that idiot for me."

Inasa leaned in close to her ear. "I'm a lot bigger than a shrimp."

Ochako pushed his face away. "I don't like you speaking to me like that. Stop it!"

Ochako attempted to back away but Inasa kept ahold of her. "Don't walk away from me!"

The music suddenly turned off.

"Wow."

Inasa looked over and saw Izuku with a grin on his face. "Look who showed up. You know."

Izuku got closer to the two and smacked Inasa's hand off of Ochako. "I have a feeling you weren't invited."

"Also."

The grin on Izuku's face seemed to transform into a serious look of disgust.

"Didn't mommy teach you not to touch girls without their permission?"

Inasa's eyes widened. "Don't you dare talk about my mother."

Izuku laughed and pushed Inasa back. "The fuck are you gonna do about it?!"

"Izuku stop! It's not worth fighting. It's fine let's just go-"

Inasa punched izuku in the mouth before Ochako could finish speaking. A collective gasp could be heard throughout the room. Izuku held his jaw and looked at Ochako. "What about now?"

Ochako noticed Izuku's hands shaking profusely. "Camie's gonna-"

"I don't care. Maybe they'll get here to stop me from killing him."

Ochako was baffled at his words.

"Iz-"

Izuku pounced at Inasa and punched him in the nose. Inasa wildly swung back but izuku dodged and sweeped the boys feet out from under him.