Chapter 11:The next day

It was the next morning and Izuku was walking into school for football practice. The only thing he could think about was what happened the previous day. A crimson blush covered his face as he walked into the locker room.

"Yo Midoriya! What's up man how you doing?" Kirishima says while walking up to him and throwing out his hand.

Izuku fist bumps him.

"Hey kirishima..." He says while taking out his football gear.

"You good man?" Kirishima asks noticing Izuku being more quiet then usual.

"Yeah...something happened yesterday and I'm not sure if it was a dream or not..." Izuku says nervously chuckling while putting on his padding and pants.

"Hey Deku!" Bakugo says gaining izuku's attention along with kirishima's.

"Yeah?" Izuku asks Bakugo as he walks up to him.

"Whatever happened, you better not fuck up!" The blond says before grabbing Izuku's helmet and pushing it against his chest.

"I wanna go over routes with you before half and half shows you how to do film, come on." Bakugo says while Izuku takes the helmet.

Izuku looks over to kirishima and kirishima nods.

"Go for it man." He says making Izuku smile a bit before nodding.

Izuku follows Bakugo out to the field, there Yagi is waiting for the two.

"Alright boys, specifically Midoriya, let me tell you what to do,you do it, then we'll all be happy yeah?" Yagi says with both teens agreeing.

"Alright let's go." Yagi says while walking to one endzone.

Meanwhile back at Ochako's house she was happy but also panicked, she was happy because just found out she made the volleyball team along with Momo and Mina but she was panicked because they brought up Izuku.

"Calm down!" Momo says holding onto her shoulder.

"What do you mean calm down! I kissed him!Then I told him I liked him! Then he kissed me, and left!" Ochako says not calming down in the slightest.

"Did he ever message you after?" Mina asks while smiling at her friends relationship progression.

"No! He's probably as nervous as I am!" Ochako says  while covering her face.

She was right, the previous night Izuku was only thinking about her while having a constant blush on his face. He struggled to get up that day because he was up all night. Luckily when he's in the zone the only thing that matters is what he's doing, so he'd be fine in football.

"I mean Midoriya used to be fine with nerves? Did anything happen?" Tsuyu asks with Ochako nodding after.

"It's not my place to say but he ended up with social anxiety, that's why he's seemed nervous around all of us." Ochako says while Momo and Tsuyu frown.

"That makes more sense..." Momo says while Tsuyu nods.

"I've even noticed him blush when I hug him, he never did that before, then again he probably noticed me blushing whenever he'd get close to me...." Ochako says...while blushing.

Izuku didn't notice, his self confidence was still incredibly low so he just thought she wasn't feeling good or something along those lines.

"He doesn't seem like the self aware type, he seems dense to those kinds of things." Mina says.

She was right.

"Ugh this sucks." Ochako says digging her face into her pillow.

"I mean he kissed you after you told him you liked him so, he probably likes you back." Momo says while Ochako nods.