Chapter 87:Shut up and Dance

IS THAT THE BITE OF 87'?!

The fnaf movie came out over a week ago now but I'm still in awe that it actually came out. It's been like 7 years since rumors started that there would be one. Also, song this chapter and probably the next. They're annoying to read sometimes (trust me I know) but they do help me get more emotion out of it. Imo. This time it was cringier than usual, but the two are young in this one so cringe is all part of it. Sorry for the yap session. Later.

Kota and Camie danced, not the casual jumping up and down, but genuine slow dancing. Eri watched the two, she felt...jealous.

"Yo Eri." Bakugo said catching the girls attention.

"Huh? What's up Bakugo." She said to the boy who put out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" He asked the girl who just stared at him.

"Uh...I guess?" She says insanely confused at the boys proposition.

The two started to slow dance, Bakugo didn't want to, but one way or another he was gonna get Kota with Eri.

"So, how's this been for you?" Bakugo asks the girl while looking down to her.

"Well...it's been nice seeing Toga happy now that her and Shimura are actually a thing." Eri giggled and Bakugo smiled and nodded. "Right, those two have been messing around way too long. Even though it's only been like a little over three weeks." Bakugo laughs and Eri joins him.

The current song ends and a new song starts. This one way more up beat.

Camie stopped the slow dancing and looked at Kota. "This is perfect! Loosen up dude!" Camie told the boy as she grabbed his other hand and started to lightly jump up and down. Kota followed along.

"Oh, don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me" Camie started to sing along with over exaggerated facial expressions. This made Kota laugh as he started to really get into the "dancing" everyone was doing.

"I said, "You're holding back""Kota joined Camie in singing along.

"She said, "Shut up and dance with me" " Camie grabbed the boys hands and started again.

"This woman is my destiny"

"She said, ooh-ooh, shut up and dance with me!" The song slowed as the first verse started. "See! It's more fun if you just let go of all the stress!" Camie told the boy who couldn't help but smile.

"We were victims of the night"

"The chemical, physical kryptonite"

"Helpless to the bass and the fading light"

"Oh, we were bound to get together" Kota felt his eyes slowly veer off to the side, Eri entered his view and he saw her dancing with Bakugo, a huge smile on her face.

Once again he felt jealous.

"Bound to get together"

"She took my arm" Camie grabbed the boys attention back as she grabbed his arm.

"I don't know how it happened"

"We took the floor and she said"

The chorus started back up.

"Oh, don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me" Camie started to twirl the two around in circles.

"I said, "You're holding back""

"She said, "Shut up and dance with me""

"This woman is my destiny" Bakugo spun Eri around before looking at Camie who nodded with a grin. "Go get him Eri." Bakugo grinned and Eri grinned back at the boy as she felt butterflies in her stomach telling her to stop. But she didn't, she nodded.

"She said, ooh-ooh, shut up and dance with me"

The two duo's got close and quickly switched with eachother as the start to the second verse of the song started.

"A backless dress and some beat-up sneaks" Eri wrapped her arms around Kota's back and the boy bursts into a blush.

"My discothèque Juliet, teenage dream" "Eri?!" Kota questions the girl. He felt his heart flutter as the girl looked at him.

"I felt it in my chest as she looked at me"

"I knew we were bound to be together"

"Bound to be together" "Kota...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ignored you." Eri started with a blush showing up on her face.

"She took my arm" Eri grabbed the boys arm.

"I don't know how it happened"

"We took the floor and she said!" Kota tried to look back to Bakugo.

"Oh, don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me" Eri grabbed the boys chin forcing him to face her.

"I said, "You're holding back""

"Eri...it's fine..." Kota looked at the girl who had a blush on her face still.

"She said, "Shut up and dance with me""

"You heard the song...shut up and dance with me." Eri giggled at the corny joke.

"This woman is my destiny" The two started to do just that. Neither of them could stop smiling.

"She said, ooh-ooh, shut up and dance with me"

A small break happened as the beat built up again.

"Oh, c'mon, girl" Eri hugged Kota, the touch she had been missing for two weeks making her body feel warm.

"Deep in her eyes" Kota sang along as he held the girl in his arms but backed up looking her in the eyes.

"I think I see the future" Kota smiled at the girl as he stared into her deep red eyes.

"I realize this is my last chance"

"She took my arm" Eri took her queue and grabbed his arm again. He laughed.

"I don't know how it happened" Kota sang along.

"We took the floor and she said"

The Chorus started for the final time but slower.

"Oh, don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me" Eri told the boy while singing along to the song.

I said, "You're holding back"

She said, "Shut up and dance with me" Eri sang along.

"This woman is my destiny" Kota said making the two blush.

"She said, ooh-ooh, shut up and dance" Eri didn't sing along this time.

"Kota..." A blush appeared on her face.

The song sped up for the final portion.

"Don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me"

"Yeah?" Kota asked the girl while also blushing.

"I said, "You're holding back""

"She said, "Shut up and dance with me""

"This woman is my destiny"

"Can I tell you something?" Eri asked the boy who slowly nodded.

"She said, ooh-ooh, shut up and dance with me"

The song started to come to an end and Eri and Kota slowly neared each other.

"Ooh-ooh, shut up and dance with me"

"I..." Eri paused.

"Ooh-ooh, shut up and dance with me"

The song shut off completely and Eri smiled before speaking to Kota.

"I love you too."