Chapter 42:A Helping Hand

"I'm sorry to hear that,really man..." Izuku got up out of Toga's office chair.

"You see why I don't really tell people?" Tomura chuckled as he squeezed Toga's hand.

She held his hand while he told Izuku so he had some sort of sense of comfort.

"I get it." Izuku sighed and stood up.

"So, you need a place to crash if things go south?" Izuku asked the boy who nodded.

"It would save a lot of stress." Tomura lightly chuckled. Trying to keep his composure.

"Alright, I have a friend who I can get to let you live in his basement if you really need. If that doesn't work I'm sure my mother would let you crash at my house." Izuku stretched and Tomura just stared at him.

"How the hell do you just forgive me so easily? I mean I literally jumped you at a school dance..." Tomura asks the boy who just sighs.

"Listen man, I decided that night that I was gonna dedicate myself to my girlfriend. That I wouldn't let shit like that bother me anymore. Funny enough after you left I continued to party even with a bloody nose." Izuku chuckled to himself while looking back over to the boy. Toga cringed at the word girlfriend even though she knew about Ochako.

"I told her I wouldn't get into fights, that was unless the first punch was thrown at me, so today should be fine for her." Izuku looked at Toga who looked away.

Tomura frowned at Toga's reaction to Izuku. Izuku got the hint.

"Tomura give me your number, we can link whenever you need or whatever." Izuku unlocked his phone and threw it to the boy.

Tomura looked at him confused and izuku just nodded to him, indirectly rushing him. Tomura put in his number and tossed the phone back to izuku.

"You too Toga." Izuku tossed his phone to the girl who also put in her contact info.

"Alright cool, Tomura like I said text me or call me anytime. If I don't answer I will in a timely manner okay?" He told the boy while Toga tossed his phone back to him.

"I'm out I've got places to be." Izuku thinks back to when Ochako asked him to come over before all of this went down.

Izuku went to walk out of the door but Shigaraki spoke. "Yo." He said, izuku turned back to the boy who had stood up.

Tomura held out his hand.

"Tomura Shigaraki. Nice to properly meet you." Tomura said with Izuku laughing a bit while walking up to him.

"Pleasures mine." Izuku shook the boys hand.

"Talk to you later Izuku?" Toga asked the boy who looked past Tomura and to her. "Yeah, probably." Izuku answered before turning back and leaving the room.

"You guys really just became friends an hour ago?" Tomura looks back at Toga who nods.

"We had a talk earlier and to be honest I apologized to him for what you did." Toga admitted. Instead of being angry like he usually would he just smiled.

"Thank you Himiko, I appreciate it." The boy said sitting back down on her bed.

"Awww!" Toga walked up behind the boy and hugged him from behind. "Remember Tomura I just want the best for you and I really think this is a step in the right direction!" She insists while Tomura just looks down with a smile and blush on his face. He finally figured out why he had a soft spot for the girl,one thought occupied his mind.

'I love you Himiko'

"Wanna go get food for real now?" Toga asked the boy who just nodded while leaning his head back onto her chest and looking up to her. He answered with a huge smile on his face.

"I would like that."

Izuku pulled out his phone and saw a missed call from Ochako. He quickly dialed her number and called.

"Hey izuku! My parents said you could come over if you still want to!" Ochako said through the phone as Izuku neared his home. He chuckled a bit and smiled.

"Sure, let me tell my mom then I'll be over in a little bit." He told the girl who immediately responds "okay!" She says.

"Alright see you in a little while, love you." Izuku gets ready to hang up.

"love you too!" The girl says back which makes izuku smile as he hangs up.

He walks into his home and sees Inko at the top of the stairs."Hey mom!" He greets and she just sighs.

"I was worried about you Izuku, I've been waiting all morning for you." She frowns as izuku runs up the stairs.

"I'm sorry! I had some things to take care of." Izuku chuckled and inko just nodded. "It's fine." She looks at the boy.

"You look like you have a question." Inko noticed the boys look and he laughed and nodded.

"Ochako invited me over can I go?" Izuku asked the woman. She nodded with a smile.

"Of course, have fun alright?" Inko told the boy who nodded. "Of course!" Izuku turned back to the door and ran out.

He called Ochako on the phone.

"Hey you good to come here?" Ochako asks the boy who chuckles. "Yup, am I still welcome?" Ochako giggles. "Of course, let me know when you're here." Ochako tells the boy. "Alright see you soon!" Izuku says before hanging up.

The boy rushes to Ochako's house, even if he had made amends with Tomura he was still slightly paranoid as Inasa was still an issue.

He reached it quickly and opened the door.

"Ah welcome Izuku." Ochako's mom stood at the top of the stairs with a smile on her face.

"Hey!" Izuku walked up the stairs and greeted Ochako's mom with a small hug.

"Nice get up." Ochako's mom giggled. Izuku looked down at himself.

'Holy shit I still have the suit on.' Izuku almost burst out laughing.

"That wasn't on purpose was it." Ochako's mom asked with izuku nodding. "Nope not at all." The boy chuckled.

"Hey Izu-" Ochako stopped herself as she saw him still in his suit. A small smile appeared on her face.

"Lookin' smooth dude." She chuckled and Izuku smiled before chasing after her as she booked it to her room.

Ochako falls back onto her bed and Izuku follows suit falling right on top of her.

"Ow not again!" Ochako complains while laughing.

Izuku chuckles as he lays on top of the girl purposefully annoying her this time. "What sleeping like this wasn't comfortable?" He asks the girl in a joking tone.

Ochako continues to giggle. "Nope, my boobs are still sore from your big ass head!" Ochako's giggle turns into a loud laughter as izuku's mouth gapes at the comment.

"Wow!" Izuku looks at Ochako who slowly stops laughing. She exhales before just staring at izuku.

They weren't in the most appropriate position and they both noticed that at the same time.

"Well..." izuku quickly got off of her and at next to her.

"Now what..." Ochako mumbled as they both fully went quiet.

"Oh! I have something to tell you about." Izuku perks up and Ochako looks over to him.

"Let me hear it."