Chapter 46:Comfort

"Are you sure about this?" Tomura sat down on the couch.

"Dude, you told me you and Deku are cool now, so yeah. I'm pissed at you for jumping him the other day but whatever. Doesn't seem like you need to get your ass kicked anymore than you already have." Bakugo answered as Tomura sighed.

"Thanks man..." He mumbled with Bakugo smirking.

"What'd ya' say?" Bakugo asked with Tomura glaring at him.

"Thank you." Tomura said louder this time.

Bakugo laughed and got up before smacking Tomura on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it, I'm just fuckin' with you." Bakugo says before leaving the basement and going upstairs.

Tomura lays down. "I can't go to school...I can't see her again..." He says to himself as he closes his eyes.

'A nap won't hurt.'

Izuku walked into his house and back to his room. When he walked inside he saw Toga lying on her back staring at the ceiling.

"Did you get him?" She asked Izuku who clenched his fist and looked down.

Toga turned her head toward the boy and tears flowed down her face and onto his bed. "It's okay Izuku, I don't blame you." She smiles and closes her eyes.

Izuku walks over to the bed and holds out his hand. "Shouldn't you get home?" Izuku asks the girl who opens her eyes again and looks up at Izuku.

"I don't have a home to go back to..." Toga laughs to herself and Izuku's eyes widen.

"What..." He mumbled to the girl who continued to laugh.

"My dad told me not to come back...so I don't know what to do!" Toga laughed, but not because she found anything funny.

She was just too tired of sobbing.

Toga took Izuku's hand and squeezed it. "Izuku I need to ask again...what do I do." She asks the boy who just looks down again.

"I don't know...I guess you can stay here...I'll take the couch." Izuku offers but Toga shakes her head.

"I'll sleep on the couch. I don't wanna intrude especially if Ochako comes over". Toga giggles and Izuku blushes.

"Yeah...I guess..." Izuku let's go of Toga's hand but she quickly grabs it back.

"Izuku..." Toga whispered with a blush making his eyes widen.

"NO!" Izuku screamed startling the girl.

"You can't do that! Not right now! Because you know my answer! Don't do that to yourself! Please don't confess to me!" Izuku begged the girl who just chuckled.

"I wasn't gonna confess to you...I was gonna ask for food since I'm hungry." Toga says making Izuku blush.

"Oh! Yeah...we got food..." izuku turns away embarrassed and walks out of the room.

Toga chuckles to herself and gets up.

'I need to wash my face...' She thinks to herself as she sniffles.

She walks out of the room and sees Inko walking out of hers. "Hi sweetie..." The woman smiles.

"Hey..." Toga awkwardly says to the woman.

"You are welcome to stay here by the way, I don't mind in the slightest." Inko told the girl with a sweet smile.

Toga smiled back. "Thank you Mrs.Midoriya."

Inko shook her head and walked up to the girl before bringing her into a hug. "Call me inko sweetie..." She muttered to the girl who held back tears as she hugged her back.

"Alright inko." Toga laughed a bit while squeezing the woman tight.

Izuku walked into the hall with a bowl in his hand. "Hey Toga! You want cereal?" Izuku asks while holding the bowl up.

Toga giggles. "I'll take whatever, don't worry about it." She replies with izuku sighing.

"A yes or no would suffice." He mumbles to himself while walking into the kitchen.

Toga looks back to Inko and the two of them giggle.

Inko looked at the girls face and smiled.

"You look just like your mother when you smile..." Inko says making Toga slowly stop laughing and stare at the woman.

"You recognize me..." Toga muttered with Inko smiling.

"Of course I did, took a little longer than I expected but I could recognize that smile from anywhere." Inko smiles again and Toga joins her.

"Like I said Himiko, you're welcome to stay here no matter what. If you want I can even have a talk with your father about getting him to let you go back home." Inko told the girl who nodded.

"Thank you Inko, I appreciate it." Toga thanked the woman who shakes her hands in front of her.

"No worries."

Izuku peaked his head out of the kitchen and looked at the two. "Cereal's here. Come eat." He tells the two before leaving back into the kitchen.

"I guess we should go eat then..." Inko says before Toga stops her.

"Can I ask you something?" Toga asks the woman who nods.

"H-how do you stop loving someone that you know can't be yours?"

Inko looked at the girl before smiling and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Himiko, you know Izuku is in a relationship, and if I'm honest I think it's going to last. The best thing you can do is respect that, and learn to live with that love. You can't fall out of love with someone if you're still friends with them. So just make sure you don't ruin his relationship, or ruin your own mental health trying to act like you're okay with it." Inko explained with Toga just slowly nodding.

"Find someone who loves you, it could take a long time, but find someone who cares for you even if you don't necessarily need it, look for someone who can show you that you matter as much as anyone." Toga's eyes widened.

"There's a someone for everyone." Inko put a finger on Toga's sternum.

"It's up to you, to find that someone." She says before walking past the girl and toward the dining room.

Toga stood still her heart beating fast.

'There's no way...' She thought to herself as she put her hand up to her chest.

'Do I love Tenko?'