Chapter 127: Party Preperations

Friday came quickly. It was the middle of the day and Izuku and Ochako were both at Izuku's house.

Ochako stood at the bathroom mirror while singing. "I'm not here for long my baby."

Izuku from inside the shower continued."I'm just passing by."

They were singing a song Izuku had brainstormed a chorus for, along with a beat playing that Kaina had sent the boy months ago.

Ochako was doing her hair, currently brushing it to get knots out. "The world keeps getting hotter baby but,"

Izuku grabbed at an imaginary microphone while the water from the shower streamed down his back

"I'm too cool to die."

That was all he had written, almost all.

"You almost done?"

Izuku chuckled as he ran his hands through his hair. "Should be good, so yeah."

"Alright, hurry up and dry off I wanna eat before the party."

"What?! Why? We can just eat there."

Ochako sighed and crossed her arms. "I guess, just thought we'd be more focused on celebrating than eating."

Izuku could he heard chuckling in the shower as he turned off the water. "Touché, but still, we'll be fine."

"Alright..."

"Brrrr! Turn around I need to get out it's cold!"

Ochako quickly obliged and turned around. Izuku hopped out of the shower and grabbed his towel from off of the bathroom counter. He patted himself down before wrapping the towel around his waist. "Okay you can turn around again."

Ochako did just that and look at the boy before giggling. "I love how messy your hair is when you get out of the shower. It's cute."

Izuku chuckled and grabbed an extra towel just for his hair. He started to pat dry his hair. "Thank you very much."

Ochako nodded and walked back to the counter standing right next to izuku. She opened the mirror cabinet and looked through it. "Hmm...."

"What are you looking for?"

Ochako saw what she was looking for and smiled.

"Tweezers."

Izuku raised a brow as he let the towel sit on his head. "Why's that?"

Ochako walked up to him and poked his forehead. "You've got a unibrow coming in."

"Huh?!"

Ochako giggled. "Yeah, hair between your eyebrows. This might make you tear up a bit but you'll be fine, just stand still okay?"

Izuku slowly nodded, Ochako had never done his eyebrows,well;unibrow. She brought the tweezers up to his head and slowly plucked the hairs off.

"Ow."

"Ow."

"Ow!"

Ochako put her hands to her side, holding them on her hips. "Really bro?"

Izuku had tears in his eyes. "It hurts! BrO!"

Ochako smiled and shook her head. "Don't mock me."

"Don't call me bro, feels weird."

"Fine...bro."

Izuku squinted his eyes as he straightened out his face. Ochako giggled before grabbing his hands and fake pouting. "Fine, I'm sorry baby."