Chapter 26:The not so Masterful Plan

Izuku walked out of the curtain and posed.

"What do we think boys." He jokingly poked his butt out in a pose.

"Wowie,Deku you look fabulous." Bakugo says in a French accent before laughing along with the others.

"For real though what's the verdict you like it?" Izuku stretched his shoulders and fixed his collar.

"Looks good dude, greens your color." Kaminari says with a grin.

"It definitely is but I feel like a black with green outlines would look way better." Todoroki adds.

"I agree with Todoroki." Kirishima nods and izuku puts his hand to his chin.

"That does sound pretty nice actually. Are we all in agreement on black with green outlines?" Izuku asks the group acting as if they're his date.

They all nod and izuku goes back to change into his clothes.

Izuku walked out and bakugo put out a suit in front of him. The exact type of suit the boys had recommended.

"Oh nice." Izuku chuckles and grabs the suit.

He goes back into the changing room and fits himself.

He opens the curtain and poses again, this time in a more serious pose.

All of the boys shoot glances at eachother and nod.

"That's the one!" They all say in unison with Izuku just laughing.

"Alright cool." Izuku plays with his collar.

"Oh yeah!" Kaminari's eyes widened and the rest of the boys looked over at him.

"We need ties!" Kaminari told the group who all started laughing.

"We know dipshit! We were gonna get them after we all picked suits." Sero continued to laugh.

Once the boys calmed down Izuku looked at all of them.

"Speaking of, I was the last one to pick a suit so we can go get ties now." Izuku turned back to the changing room.

"Be right back!" He said before closing the curtain.

He quickly changed back into his normal clothes and put the suit back in a bag.

"Alright, we out?" Izuku asked the group all of them nodding in response.

Ochako walked into her room and layed down. She grabs her phone and facetime's a friend.

"Hey Uraraka! What's up?" Nejire answered while adjusting her phone so Ochako could see her full face.

Ochako sighed.

"Nejire I don't know what I wanna do for the first years dance." Ochako falls back onto her back.

Nejire giggled.

"What do you mean you don't know? Don't you wanna go with Midoriya?" Nejire asks the girl while getting closer to her camera and smiling.

"I mean yeah of course, that's already the plan...but I was kind of hoping he'd make like a corny poster or something and ask me that way as well. The problem is I don't wanna seem too needy and stuff I just think it'd be really cute! And-"

"Let me cut you off there." Nejire stops Ochako from rambling.

Ochako just stares at Nejire.

"You know Midoriya more than me, do you think he'd be the type of guy to make a poster for a first year dance? I mean to be fair to him the only dance guys usually make posters for is prom." Nejire shrugs and Ochako just nods.