Chapter 41:A Needed Ass Beating

"Hey Tomura!" Toga greeted as Tomura walked up to the school.

"Hey." The boy smiled at the girl.

When he let his facade up which he only really did when he was alone with Toga,he was a relatively nice boy.

"Shigaraki, nice to see ya'." A voice said from behind Tomura. He quickly turned around and saw Izuku leaning up against a wall.

"The hell are you doing here!" Shigaraki grit his teeth as he started to walk up to Izuku.

"Hey man can you keep it down? I'm kind of in enemy territory." Izuku joked but Tomura wasn't in a joking mood.

Tomura grabbed izuku by the collar and hoisted him up in the air holding him against the wall.

"I said what the here are you doing here." Tomura's demeanor changed to what Izuku recognized.

Tomura felt Toga's hand on his shoulder and he turned his head toward her. "Why is he here damnit!" He raised his voice to Toga who backed up.

He then felt a hand grip his neck. His eyes widened and he looked back at Izuku who had a mean look on his face.

"Don't talk to her like that." Izuku coldly said as he squeezed Tomura's neck,the boy choked and dropped Izuku to the floor.

"Listen Shigaraki, I'm not here to be friends with you  by any means. I'm here to talk to you though." Izuku says while brushing dirt off of himself.

Tomura grits his teeth. "The hell do you wanna talk to me about? Did you come here for a fight or what!" Shigaraki swung at Izuku who sidestepped and tripped the boy who fell into the wall and slid down onto the floor.

"I didn't come here to fight damnit!" Izuku raised his voice while walking past Tomura who was now on the floor.

Toga watched silently.

"Tell me why you jumped me at the dance, and tell me why you are the way you are." Izuku stood over Tomura.

His eyes widened as he looked past Izuku and at Toga. "Himiko...why." The boy asked before Izuku walked in front of Toga.

"Don't look at her, she's doing this for your own good as am I." Izuku told the boy.

"The hell do you know what's good for me huh?!" Tomura went to grab Izuku's leg but izuku knee'd him in the nose.

'Sorry Ochako, he had that one coming though.' Izuku thought back to his promise to the girl.

"Explain yourself." Izuku told the boy who leaned back against the wall while starting to laugh.

This wasn't a normal laugh though, tears started to flow down Tomura's face. "Fine you wanna fucking know!" Tomura stood up and threw a punch at Izuku who ducked under it and punched him in the chin.

Tomura stumbled back and hit the wall again.

"A fair fight is a lot harder then a surprise one isn't it." Izuku became a little arrogant as the boy in front of him seemed to fall apart.

Toga watched, she was almost crying. She knew Tomura didn't want it to be this way,but he didn't know any other way.

"Please Tomura just tell him, I promise he's a good guy!" Toga says with Tomura just glaring at her.

"How fucking dare you." The boy grits his teeth at Toga who frowns.

Tomura looks up at Izuku and starts to crawl toward him. "Fuck you Izuku Midoriya." Tomura quickly threw his arm up in between Izuku's legs, hitting him straight in his family jewels.

Izuku's eyes widened as the pain shot through his lower stomach and all the way down.

"Tomura!" Toga called out to the boy as he stumbled to his feet and watched as Izuku held his junk and fell to the ground.

"Piece of shit." Tomura looked at Toga, he felt betrayed by the one girl who he thought cared about him.

"Tomura, you need to listen to me! Izuku had a proposition! He just wanted to hear you out first since I don't wanna tell him what you're going through it isn't my place to tell him!" Toga reached a hand out to Tomura who smacked it down.

"Don't fuckin' hit her!" Izuku who had just gotten up elbowed Tomura in the back of the head full force knocking the boy completely unconscious.

Toga looked down at him as tears flowed down her face.

"I didn't want you to go that far..." Toga told the boy who bowed. "I'm sorry, I know we've only been friends for like an hour but I can't tolerate someone  hitting any of my friends." Izuku apologized.

"It's fine..." Toga looked at Tomura.

"Bring him to my place, we can talk there." Toga turned away and izuku nodded and hoisted shigaraki off of the ground.

He wrapped the boys arm around his shoulder and dragged him along following close behind Toga.

'Damn it still hurts so bad.' Izuku bites his lip as his lower half was still throbbing in pain.

They arrived at Toga's house and izuku looked at it.

'Nice house...' Izuku thought to himself as he followed Toga up the steps, barely being able to drag Tomura along with him.

After a few minutes Tomura woke up and looked around.

"Ugh...where the hell am I." Tomura rubbed the back of his head, he had a migraine.

"My place, we took you here after Izuku knocked you out." Toga kneeled down to Tomura's level and smiled in his face.

He quickly backs up with a blush on his face. "H-himiko..." He glances over to the other side of the room to see Izuku on her computer. His mood immediately becomes sour.

"Don't even think about hitting me again, I'll knock you out without a second thought and leave you to whatever pain you're in." Izuku says without even turning back to the boy.

Tomura sighed and laid back on his head. Toga went around to the other side of the bed so that Tomura was looking up at her.

"What..." Tomura asked the girl who just stared at him.

"Are you willing to explain to Izuku? He wants to help you." Toga puts her hands on Tomura's cheeks and he blushed.

"Fine...you convinced me..." Tomura sit up and Toga's hands fell off of his cheeks.

"So you wanna know huh." Tomura looks over to Izuku who shuts off the computer and turns back to him while crossing his arms.

"Tell me everything."