Chapter 112: Performance of a Lifetime

Songs this chapter. Like I said I've wanted to write him performing again for a while since the first time was so fun, so, here it is.

Izuku stood backstage, they were at the new year's music festival.

"You got this man!" Kota said as he patted Izuku on the shoulder.

Izuku smiled as he looked down into his hands.

Keigo had gotten a mask made so that Deku would be an alternate identity.

(It's the canon mask from his hero costume)

"It's the debut of the song, but after today it'll be on all streaming platforms. You made accounts correct?" Kaina says to the boy who nods.

"Deku on all socials." The boy chuckled.

Deku would be famous.

Izuku Midoriya wouldn't though.

"Uhm...Kaina, can I ask a question?" Izuku asks the woman who raises a brow but nods.

"What is it?" The woman asks izuku who chuckles.

"You got any extra beats I can use for after I perform my song? I wanna make some stuff up on the fly..." Izuku asks the woman who squints her eyes a bit before shrugging.

"Sure dude." She tells the boy as she looks at her laptop.

"You're on in 5, get ready." She says to the boy who nods.

Izuku looks over to Ochako who was watching him with a grin on her face.

"This is so surreal." Ochako said to the boy who nodded.

"For real...it's really awesome though." Izuku laughed a bit.

"It is." Ochako agree with the boy.

The stadium they were in was open ceiling. It was getting late, almost 10pm. They hadn't fully gotten over the jet lag though so it felt way later.

Izuku and Ochako suddenly heard Keigo's song end and him start to speak.

"Now, the debut of a new song!" He announced into his microphone.

The crowd went wild, and izuku and Ochako were baffled as they watched from the side of the stage where no one could see them.

"With me, the person who wrote that song. I introduce to you, Deku!" Keigo pointed over to Izuku who breathed in before putting on his mask.

"You got this baby..." Ochako smiled at him and he nodded.

Izuku ran took a microphone and ran out. He had spent time on the cruise learning some English and the lyrics to the song in English so that he wouldn't be missing out.

"<keigo! Thank you man!>" Izuku said in almost perfect English.

"Don't worry bro you ain't gotta play like you know English well." Keigo said in Japanese as he patted the boys shoulder.

"<This man right here, at 15 years old wrote this song for his girlfriend. Sit back and watch this pure talent!>" Keigo said to the crowd before the beat of the song started.

The song started and Keigo slowly walked away from Izuku who breathed heavily before looking over to Ochako and beckoning her to come out with him.

"Yeah, we're laying in bed" Izuku started as the crowd watched in anticipation.

"You see the— I lock eyes, our eyes lock" Izuku felt anxiety creep into his mind as he looked over to Ochako who smiled and held his hand.

The chorus started and izuku felt a burst of confidence.