Chapter 84: Couple's Arrive

Tenko walked arm in arm with Toga. Izuku took a photo of the two.

"Lookin' good guys!" He smiled as he brought up the Phone again.

Ochako also started taking pictures of the duo.

Ochako was going to go along with them to homecoming, for now. Ochako had gotten tired of seeing Toga act the way she did with Tenko.

She was gonna do something about it.

Since it was a formal dance Tenko had a nice black suit with a dark blue tie. Toga had a dark blue sundress, matching the boys tie.

Ochako had casual clothes on, izuku was slightly curious on why but Ochako just told him it was so no guys thought she was single. He appreciated the effort.

Eri sat on the steps to the home. She was lost in thought and Ochako looked back to her.

"Come on Eri, cheer up! We all gotta go soon." The girl walked up to Eri and offered her hand.

Eri hesitated but took it while nodding. Ochako dragged her over near Toga and Tenko.

"Take a picture of us as well!" Ochako said while turning Eri toward her and pulling her into a hug.

Izuku smiled at the two while putting the phone up.

Eri smiled while trying not to laugh. Ochako's sudden burst of energy made it hard for her to do so.

"Oh! Now all three of the girls!" Ochako said grabbing Toga and smiling.

The three posed with their arms around each others shoulders. Tenko stood off to the side while laughing.

Once everyone took pictures it was time to leave for the dance. Ochako ran up to Izuku and gave him a big hug.

"I'm sad you can't come with me Izuku...but I think we'll both have a good night." Ochako smiled before hearing Toga call her from the car. "Come on! We're gonna be late!" She told Ochako who looked back and nodded before looking to izuku again.

"Have fun Ochako, send me pictures afterwords." He smiled at the girl who nodded and leaned in, giving him a quick kiss before backing away.

"Love you!" Ochako said before turning away and running to the car.

"Love you too." Izuku chuckled to himself as she hopped in the car and they all left.

Izuku sighed as he looked back to his house and saw Inko in the door with a small frown.

"Sorry you can't go..." Inko told the boy who started to walk toward her.

"Eh, it's fine." Izuku shrugged. "There's always next year." He said as he walked inside and hugged his mother before going to his room.

'Lucky for you kid, Ochako's got something planned for you.' Inko thought to herself with a smile.

Once the 4 arrived to homecoming they all walked to the school. In front of it sat Kota on a bench. He was wearing a white suit with black outlines and a red bow tie. This matched Eri of course, who had a white dress on with a red bow tie in her hair.

He had the hat on that Eri bought him and she blushed slightly seeing that he did.

"Eri...hey." Kota nervously greeted while walking up to the group.

"Hey..." She muttered in response.

"Damn Kota, looking good dude." Tenko bumped the boy on the shoulder and he smiled. "You too man, you look great." Kota complimented back.

Kota looked to the other two girls and smiled. "Hey guys, nice to see you." He greeted them with a small wave and they both waved back.

His eyes trailed back to Eri who was struggling to keep it together, her blush on full display.

"Eri...you uh....you look really good." Kota nervously spit out and Eri gulped.

"Thanks...you as well." Eri replied and Tenko shook his head, cringing at the awkwardness between the two.

"Let's go inside you guys." Tenko said as he started walking forward. Kota and Eri following close behind.

Before Toga could move Ochako grabbed her shoulder. She brought herself close to Toga's ear.

"Tonight's the night you guys get in a real relationship. Just trust the process and you'll know when I come into play." Ochako whispers in her ear before walking forward.

Toga blinks a few times as a pit forms in her stomach. 'Oh jeez...' She thinks to herself before following Ochako and the others.

Bakugo pulled into the school parking lot. "Here we are." He said as he looked over to the passenger seat to see Camie with a big smile on her face.

"I'm excited! I love dances like this..." Camie looked at the entrance to the school.

Bakugo smiled as he opened the driver side door. He rounded the car and opened the door for Camie.

"Awe what a gentleman." Camie giggled as Bakugo put out his hand.

She took his hand and he helped her out of the car.

She had a long red dress, matching Bakugo's dress shirt that he had under the black suit. Along with a red tie.

"You look gorgeous." Bakugo commented while looking the girl up and down.

Camie giggled. "Thanks handsome." She winked at the boy as the two held hands and started to walk toward the school.

Bakugo had gone to pick up Camie so that she didn't have to drive in a dress, which was good because that would definitely be a safety hazard.

The two walked inside, the gym had gotten very crowded. Bakugo noticed Kota and Tenko having a discussion while taking sips of a drink.

Bakugo and Camie walked over to the two. "What's up boys!" Bakugo put his fist out and both of them fist bumped him.

"Bakugo what's up man?" Tenko said before looking at Camie.

"This your date?" Tenko asked as Camie looked surprised to see the boy.

"Shigaraki?!" Camie said out loud as she neared the boy and inspected his features.

Tenko chuckled. "Tenko Shimura actually, nice to see you Camie it's been a while." Tenko offered his hand and Camie shook it. "Nice to see you too! I'm glad to see you're doing well." Camie laughed a bit.

"Camie,This is Kota, he's the newest wide receiver on the team. He's a good kid too." Bakugo said pointing to Kota who was slightly spaced out. He quickly snapped back as he heard his name.

"Uh hey, I'm Kota Izumi." Kota offered his hand to the girl who shook it and giggled.

"Nice to meet you." Camie said to the boy.

"Camie?!" Camie turned around and saw Toga standing next to Ochako and Eri.

"Himiko!" Camie got excited and ran up to the girl tackling her into a hug.

"Oh my god you look so pretty!" Toga told Camie who giggled. "You too! That dress is awesome!" Camie replied as she backed up off of Toga.

Camie and Toga were close the year prior at Shiketsu.

Before any other words could be said music started playing through speakers. Toga immediately recognized the song and her eyes shot over to Ochako.

Ochako smiled and nodded.

'It's time.'