Chapter 6:Interrupted unofficial date

"We'll get back to you soon alright? You did great today!" Yagi says to Izuku who is drinking a bottle of water.

Izuku nods.

"Thanks coach." Izuku says while wiping sweat off of his forehead and grabbing his bag.

"See you tomorrow in gym!" Yagi says with Izuku nodding yes.

Izuku walks out of the locker room and gets jump scared by Ochako who was waiting outside of the boys locker room.

"Hey Izuku." Ochako says while Izuku reboots from his scare.

"Hey Ochako, what's up." Izuku says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Nothing, I spy'd on you guys playing football, you did really good!" Ochako says making Izuku blush a bit.

"Thank you..." Izuku says while staring off into space.

"Anyways, wanna hang out?" Ochako says catching Izuku by surprise.

"Uh sure, but what can we do?" Izuku asks while taking out his phone to text his mom he'd be home late and that she'd be at her second job before he got home.

"Let's go to the mall!" Ochako says getting excited.

"Sure, why not." Izuku says as he finishes texting his mom.

"What an we do there?" Izuku asks while putting away his phone and walking with Ochako out of the school.

"We could see a movie, we could get a bite to eat, or we could just walk around and look at stores." Ochako says while putting her hands behind her back.

"Why not all of them?" Izuku says making Ochako perk up and smile.

"Yeah!" She says going on her phone and looking at movies.

"You got a couple extra bucks for a movie ticket? I could always buy one for you if you want." Ochako says to Izuku.

"No it's okay I'll handle it." Izuku says smiling.

He had some money stashed away from his birthdays, he tried to give it to his mom to help but his mother always refused.

"Great! Ill treat you to dinner though, take it as a welcome back gift." Ochako says making Izuku shake his head.

"No I got it." Izuku says but Ochako shakes her head no.

"Either I'm paying or I'm not going to dinner at all." Ochako says puffing her cheeks.

Izuku laughs.

"Fine, thank you." He says looking at Ochako.

Ochako looks back at him and they start to stare at each other while they walk.

"By the way.....earlier I could tell you didn't think Mina was serious but....I do think you're cute." Ochako says with a blush appearing on her face as she speaks.

Izuku blushes 10x harder then Ochako.

"Thank you..." He says completely forgetting to what they were doing.

"I think you...Uhm....I think you're beautiful...." Izuku says with his heart beating almost out of his chest.

"Thank you...." Ochako says looking away.

It became dead silent as the two walked toward the mall.

Ochako got a call startling both of the teens. She quickly grabbed her phone from her pocket and answered the phone.

"Hello?" She says while looking at the ground.

"Hey Uraraka, what are you up too?" Todoroki says through the phone.

"Hey Shoto, nothing I'm just going to the mall with Izuku..." Ochako says still blushing.

"Ah perfect, do you think you could give Izuku my number? Don't tell him now but coach definitely wants him on the team and I need his number to let him know when practices are and when the team is gonna go to the gym." Shoto says while Ochako nods.

"Alright I will." Ochako says looking to Izuku.

"Alright thank you, and tell Izuku I said hi." Shoto says before hanging up.

"What did Todoroki need to speak to you about?" Izuku says accidentally sounding jealous.

"He actually asked about you, he wants to give you his number." Ochako says going to his contact and seeing the number.

"Here." Ochako's says showing Izuku her phone.

Izuku nods and copies down the number into his phone.

"Thanks." He says while saving Todoroki as a contact.

Ochako nods and they both start walking again.

"I'm sorry for making it awkward..." Ochako says after a few minutes of silence.

"Nah, it's not a problem, I'm just kind of happy you called me cute is all...I'm not used to compliments." Izuku says while smiling and closing his eyes.

Ochako smiles as well.

"Anyways..." Ochako starts.

She gets another call.

'Seriously?!' She thinks to herself while picking up the phone.

"Yes?" She says into the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" Mina yells through the phone.

Ochako jumps up startled.

"The hell? I'm with Izuku right now what's the problem." Ochako says confused.

"WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY! TODOROKI ASKED OUT MOMO AND SHES PANICKING, GET YOUR ASS TO MY HOUSE NOW!" Mina says before hanging up.

Ochako has a straight face and sighs.

"Hey Izuku." She says making Izuku look over to her.

"Apparently Shoto asked out Momo, now Momo is panicking and Mina wants me to go to them." Ochako says sulking because she wants to stay with Izuku.

"That's fine, you should go, you'll just owe me a day to the mall how about that?" Izuku says making Ochako smile.

"Yeah! Thank you Izuku!" She says walking up and hugging him.

He hugs her back and she backs up.

"See you tomorrow!" She says running back toward Mina's house.

Izuku smiles and walks toward his house, a blush forms on his face as he thinks about Ochako then his eyes widen.

He speeds up as he walks to his house and covers his face while he walks.

'Holy shit what just happened.' He thinks to himself as he gets to his house.

"Hey Izuku I thought you were going out with Ochako right now?" Inko says while making food.

"Something came up...we're hanging out Saturday though." Izuku says while trying to hide his blush.

"Oh okay." Inko says while Izuku starts to walk away.

He runs to his room and slams the door behind him. He jumps into his bed and continues to blush.

What he did wasn't a big deal but to him it was like the end of the world if it was a good thing.

'Did I just ask her out?!'