Chapter 76: Teasing

Fun fact: I was actually originally gonna make Eri be more secluded and depressed, then I realized how Tenko was written in the story and changed my mind. Needed more up beat characters. That's what sparked the change.

"So you apologized to the kid? After he threatened me like that?" Inasa growled at Camie through the phone.

"Yes Inasa I did, so what?" Camie said while puffing her cheeks.

"You know what he did! Listen you can be buddy, buddy with him but if I beat the shit out of him don't come crying to me okay?" Inasa said to the girl who rolled her eyes before hanging up on the boy.

'Gotta be such a bitch about everything.' Camie thought to herself as she got up out of bed and walked to her window. She stared at the sunset on the horizon.

Her phone rang startling her a bit.

It was Bakugo.

She fumbled her phone around her hands almost dropping it on the floor. She didn't though and answered the call.

"Hey! What's up?" Camie asks the boy.

"I'm outside, wanna go get dinner?" Bakugo asks the girl surprising her.

She looked down at herself. She was in very casual clothes. A pair of white sweatpants and a black crop top.

"Uhm, can you give me a bit to get dressed?" Camie asks as she walks toward her dresser.

"Are you naked?" Bakugo asks making the girl blush.

"Well no..." She mumbles back and Bakugo laughs.

"Then come out, we're going to get dinner not go to an award show you don't need to dress all extravagant." Bakugo told the girl whose blush stayed as she looked at herself in a mirror.

"That's fine I guess..." She mumbled to the boy.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Camie continued.

"Alright, I'll be waiting." Bakugo said before hanging up.

Camie had a crop top on in her house because the heat made it hot. It was colder outside though, so she grabbed a heavy and puffy white jacket.

She put the jacket on and looked in the mirror. She thought it looked silly fully zipped up so she left it unzipped. She walked out of her room and to the stairs where she put on black air forces, she wasn't really sure what else she could wear besides them.

She walked outside and saw Bakugo's car in the driveway. She walked up to the passenger side window and knocked on it.

Bakugo unlocked the door and Camie got in.

"Hey!" Camie greeted with a smile.

Bakugo looked the girl up and down before shaking her head and smiling.

"What...?" Camie looked at the boy confused.

"Even when you aren't trying you look perfect." Bakugo casually said before starting his car.

It was so casual that he didn't even look over at Camie who had a blush painted on her face.

"Thank you..." The girl mumbled as Bakugo backed out of the driveway.

"You got a time you need to be home by?" Bakugo asks while he starts driving.

"Nope, I'm free all night." Camie answers while looking at him, raising a brow.

"Why do you ask?" She continued and Bakugo just laughed.

"I wanna take you to a place that's a bit far that's all." Bakugo said with no other intention than doing just that.

"So...you don't wanna hookup again?" Camie asked the boy who laughed.

"Camie, you asked that we hang out to get to know eachother better. Not to fuck more." Bakugo said as he started toward a highway.

"I mean yeah...that's true." Camie mumbled with a smile on her face.

"I'm happy to hear that honestly, I think it'll be fun to get to know eachother outside of a one night stand. Plus I really like you so...maybe...Nevermind." Camie puffed her cheeks as she was incredibly embarrassed.

"You liking me should suffice for now." Bakugo paused and a smile crept onto his face as he continued to speak.

"But I won't stop until you love me."

Kota looked in the gym mirror and started to flex.

'Not a bad pump...' He thought to himself before his thought was interrupted.

Eri got on one knee in front of him and put her other leg in front of her before looking in the mirror and flexing.

"RAHH!" She laughed as continued to flex.

Kota smiled and shook his head. "You're so unserious." He says to the girl who stands back up and giggles.

"Gotta even out the split between us somehow. What? Do you want me to look and the mirror and growl like a big manly man." She looked in the mirror and mimicked Kota's pose before growling with an exaggerated face.

Kota almost lost it as he held in a laugh.

"Fair enough I guess." He chuckled as the girl turned back to him and giggled.

The two had been in the gym for almost an hour. Eri was doing legs and Kota was doing chest. Kota liked chest.

"Hey, why don't you do chest more often? I feel like half the time you're here you're either doing legs or arms." Kota asks the girl snickers.

"Cause' I don't want muscly boobies. That doesn't sound very nice for a girl in my opinion." Eri said while making claws out of her hands and squeezing the air before laughing.

Kota shook his head with a blush as he chuckled.

"You'd be surprised Eri,you really would." Kota said making the girl raise a brow. "You like muscly boobs? What the hell dude." Eri said misunderstanding Kota's sentiment.

"What! No! I mean like everyone has their own preferences." Kota defends himself but Eri just smiles at him with her eyes slightly squinted.

She points at him. "Ha, you like muscly boobs!" She teases the boy before giggling.

The boob talk was making Kota more tired than the workout he was doing.

Kota sighed as he turned around. He was about to go to the inclined bench press machine but Eri wasn't done teasing him.

She ran up behind him and reached her arms around him before squeezing his pecs. "Muscly boobs!" She laughed as Kota blushed at the sudden contact.

Kota immediately turned to the girl with an annoyed look on his face. "Don't squeeze me there! It feels weird." Kota blushed as he looked away.

"What? You wanna return the gesture?" Eri asked with a mischievous grin on her face.

Kota's blush got even more red and Eri bursts out laughing.

"Ha! I got you!" Eri pokes the boy in the chest and he grabs her hand.

"What if I do." He attempted to tease her back but it didn't work.

Eri gets her hand out of his grip and the grin returns. "Then come and catch me!" She said turning around and starting to speed away toward the entrance to the gym.

Kota ended up getting more cardio that day than anything.