Chapter 126: Negotiator

Izuku looked at his phone with groggy eyes.

*Yo! Wanna come to my grad party?*

Izuku didn't recognize the number. *who is this*

He yawned as he let his phone fall onto his chest again. He was on the verge of falling back asleep but the buzz from his phone alerted him making his eyes shoot open.

*ITS CAMIE YOU DICK!*

Izuku blinked a few times before opening the messages app and starting to type again. *oops? My bad. Anyways yeah sure when is it.*

Camie immediately started to type again. *july 14th. My place. I'm gonna have friends from Shiketsu there just a forewarning.*

Izuku sniffled as he sat up in bed. *idgaf as long as no one starts problems I won't. Also alright, idk how long I'll stay tho since I wanna be home by midnight. 15th is my birthday.*

He put his phone in his pajama pockets and stood up. He yawned again before walking to the bathroom. He felt his phone buzz a few times but ignored it. That was until he felt it buzz a certain pattern. A buzz that was specific for Ochako's number only.

He brought out his phone and saw that she had messaged him. *good morning*

Izuku chuckled while imagining the girl in bed with her hair all messy sending that message. *morning*

He put his phone down on the counter in the bathroom as he grabbed his toothbrush. He turned the faucet on and grabbed the toothpaste.

He heard the buzz of Ochako's message and quickly rinsed off his toothbrush before applying toothpaste. He rinsed it one more time and then put it in his mouth.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the message. *any plans for today?*

Izuku started to actually brush his teeth with one hand while typing with the other. *there can be if you want.*

Ochako instantly answered. *true*

A few seconds of Ochako typing went by.

*wanna go on a lil date?*

Izuku raised a brow at the proposition as he finished brushing his teeth. He spit out the toothpaste and then rinsed out his mouth with mouthwash. He then started to type.

*what did you have in mind?*

Izuku suddenly got another message from Camie.

*ANSWER ME DEKU!*

Izuku chuckled, he knew she was calling him deku not because of his stage name but because that's what Katsuki called him when he was younger.

*HOLD ON!*

Izuku went back to Ochako's messages.

*I wanna go to a pool.*

Izuku started thinking and an idea popped into his mind.

*I can do that, hold on.*

Ochako quickly answered. *huh?*

Izuku went to the football group chat.

*yo, y'all wanna go to a public pool today? I'm thinking of renting one for the afternoon.*

He put his toothbrush back into its holder and walked out of the bathroom. He walked into his room and threw on a black tank top and a pair of very dark green shorts.

He grabbed his keys and walked out to the living room to see inko on the couch. "Morning Izuku, are you going somewhere?"

Izuku walked over and leaned down hugging inko. "Morning mom, yeah I'm going somewhere I'll be back in a bit though."