6. Mouse

Dancing with our hands tied // Jon Snow out now!!

Epiphany // Alicent Hightower out now!!

"Its-its so little". Avalon whispered as her dragon broke free. "So little."

"Little like you love". Daemon remarked.

"Ohh" she coed down to him as she held out her hand. He crawled right in. "Little like a-" avalon started laughing. "-a mouse!" Avalon declared. "Mouse!"

"He is little like a mouse." Viserys agreed looking to her dragon

"I call him mouse!" Avalon both stated and asked looking between her brothers.

"You wanna call your dragon mouse?" Daemon asked

"Mouse. So little. Look. So little!" Avalon declared.

"You can call him anything you like

"You can call him anything you like." Viserys agreed.

"He is going to be so big but hes gonna be called something so little!" Avalon laughed out holding Mouse on her fingertips. "Hello!" She coed down to him. "Look!"

"We see him." Viserys agreed.

"He stays here right." Avalon told them. 

"In your bed?" Viserys asked. 

"Yes." Avalon said happily. "You sleep on my pillow with me." Avalon told Mouse. "Right here. So I can see you when I wake up." Mouse blinked back at her. Avalon smiled up at Viserys. "LOOK!" 

"I see him." Viserys agreed again. 

"LOOK DAE!" 

"Very little, little like you." Daemon agreed. 

Avalon's head snapped back and forth between them and back to Mouse as she started giggling again. 

"Shes laughing because she named him-"

"MOUSE!" Avalon laughed out tipping back into her pillows, Mouse still in her hand. "he's little like a mouse!"

Viserys didnt know how long Avalon was giggling about her dragon named Mouse. 

"Mouse... Mouse... Mouse..." Avalon said over and over again between giggles until she tired herself out laughing. 

"Are you really going to let her dragon sleep in bed with her?" Daemon asked incredulously. 

"He's comfortable." viserys offered nodding to Avalon and Mouse snuggled up on her shoulder.

"What if she rolls over and squishes him!" Daemon declared and Viseyrs hushed his brother. "Just saying." Daemon murmured. 

"What if we put Mouse in the pit and he gets eaten or stepped on." Viserys countered. "Shes so happy, let him stay, he will be big before we know it and Mouse will have to stay outside." Viserys remarked.